|Genre||British, Contemporary European|
|Founded||2000, Lewes, United Kingdom|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Bill's is a British restaurant and bar chain, founded by Bill Collison in 2001 when he opened a small greengrocery in Lewes, East Sussex.
As of January 2020, there are 78 branches in the UK, down from 81 in September 2018. With home deliveries on the rise, Bill’s launched a takeaway and ‘click and collect’ service to expand their offering.
The first restaurant was founded in Lewes, East Sussex. It began as a greengrocer's, but after a flood, a cafe was added to the shop. It has been followed by an expansion of restaurants around the UK featuring locally sourced produce and menus for breakfast, lunch, dinner and teatime.
- ^ bighospitality.co.uk. "Baton Berisha takes the reins at Bill's as Campbell and Hills depart". bighospitality.co.uk. Retrieved 24 March 2020.
- ^ The Gourmand (23 July 2017). "The Gourmand reviews: Bill's Restaurant, North Road, Brighton". The Argus. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- ^ "Bill's restaurants". Studio Noel. Retrieved 27 April 2022.
- ^ Warner, Sophie (22 March 2017). "Bills restaurant group: five minutes with founder Bill Collison". Homes & Property. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- ^ "Bill's menus". Bill's website. Bill's Restaurant. Retrieved 29 December 2017.