Bill's in Bath
|Genre||British, Contemporary European|
|Founded||2000, Lewes, United Kingdom|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Bill's is a British cafe chain founded by Bill Collison in 2000 when he opened a small greengrocery in Lewes, East Sussex. There are now 21 restaurants in London and 81 around the UK, as of September 2018.
The first restaurant was founded in Lewes, East Sussex. It began as a greengrocers, but after a flood a cafe was added to the shop. It has been followed by an expansion of restaurants around the UK featuring locally sourced produce and menus for breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea time.
- Price, Katherine (30 January 2018). "Duncan Garrood to replace Mark Fox as Bill's CEO". The Caterer. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- Bridge, Sarah (18 February 2017). "Bill's Restaurants, majority-owned by millionaire restaurateur Richard Caring, serves up 21% leap in turnover". This is Money. Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- The Gourmand (23 July 2017). "The Gourmand reviews: Bill's Restaurant, North Road, Brighton". The Argus. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- WARNER, SOPHIE (22 March 2017). "Bills restaurant group: five minutes with founder Bill Collison". Homes & Property. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Bill's menus". Bill's website. Bill's Restaurant. Retrieved 29 December 2017.