This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Markets||Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, India|
Jamaica Blue is a franchise business of Foodco which operates small coffee shops throughout the Australia, New Zealand, UK, China, Malaysia, Singapore and United Arab Emirates. The company mainly operates businesses in residential areas, malls, airports, hospitals and high streets. In 2012, Jamaica Blue celebrated its 20th anniversary. Jamaica Blue has around 134 cafés internationally in 7 different countries. It has opened its 100th store in Australia on 16 October 2014, with the 100th café opened in the new development of Westfield Miranda. Jamaica Blue is the sister company of Muffin Break, which is also a franchise of Foodco.
- Algethami, Sarah (October 31, 2015). "Jamaica Blue aims to grow UAE footprint". GulfNews. Retrieved June 3, 2016.
- "Mackay couple juggles new bub with second cafe site". Mackay Daily Mercury. January 5, 2016. Retrieved June 3, 2016.
- Korner, Andrew (December 19, 2013). "Jamaica Blue makes it coffee franchise No.5 at Riverlink". Queensland Times. Retrieved June 3, 2016.
- msowden (June 25, 2015). "Thriving metropolis for new Jamaica Blue owners". Gladstone Observer. Retrieved June 3, 2016.
- rachaelmurray (April 17, 2014). "City barista proves coffee queen at Jamaica Blue titles". Chronicle. Retrieved June 3, 2016.