||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||NYSE: CABO
S&P 400 Component
|Industry||Cable TV, broadband phone, Internet|
|Founded||1986 as Post-Newsweek Cable|
|Headquarters||Phoenix, Arizona, USA|
|Julie Laulis, CEO|
fiber optic internet
Number of employees
Cable One, Inc. (branded as Cable ONE) is an American cable service provider and former subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company. The company's name and current focus dates back to 1997; prior to that time the company was known as Post-Newsweek Cable. It is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
Cable One is the 7th largest cable provider in the USA, serving more than 650,000 customers in 19 states with high speed Internet, cable television, and telephone service. Cable One offers wireless Internet service, high-definition programming, and phone service with free local calling, and free unlimited long distance calling in the continental U.S.
Cable One TV
On April 1, 2014, Cable One removed 15 channels owned by Viacom (MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, and TV Land) after the two companies failed to reach an agreement. Channels were replaced with other networks including BBC America, Sprout, Sundance, IFC, Investigation Discovery, TV One, National Geographic, and the Blaze.
Cable One Internet
Cable One offers internet service in three tiers:
- STARTER PLAN: 100 Mbit/s / 3 Mbit/s
- FAMILY PLAN: 150 Mbit/s / 5 Mbit/s
- STREAMER & GAMER PLAN: 200 Mbit/s / 10 Mbit/s
Cable one is rolling out Giga one fiber optic internet throughout its service region and they offer one plan:
- GIGAONE INTERNET: 1000 Mbit/s / 50 Mbit/s
Cable One Phone
Cable One offers home phone service in two tiers:
- Economy Phone
- Standard Phone
Cable One Business
Business services available through Cable One include high speed internet with speeds from 15 to 500Mbit/s; business phone service with free long distance calling plans within the continental U.S.; and cable television services.
- "Contact Information." Cable One. Retrieved on February 3, 2011. "Cable One 210 E. Earll Drvie Phoenix, AZ 85012."
- NCTA Top 25 MSO's
- Atkinson, Claire (May 1, 2014). "Viacom blocks Cable One users from service". New York Post.
- "Internet Information." Cable One. Retrieved on May 5, 2017.
- "Fiber Information." Giga One. Retrieved on May 5, 2017.
- "Phone Information." Cable One. Retrieved on May 5, 2017.
- "Business Information." Business services. Retrieved on May 5, 2017.