Case Construction Equipment
Case Construction Equipment (stylized as CASE Construction Equipment, commonly referred to as simply Case) is a brand of construction equipment from CNH Industrial. Case produces construction equipment including excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steers, and compact track loaders.
The origins of Case date to 1842, when Jerome Increase Case (born in 1819) created Racine Threshing Machine Works in Racine, Wisconsin. The company produced its first portable steam engine in 1876, which is now on display at the Smithsonian Institution.
- 2005: Case made its 500,000th backhoe loader and in 2010 made its 250,000th skid steer loader.
- 2016: Case released the new G-Series wheel loader lineup consisting of seven new models from 521G thru 1121G.
- 2017: In its 175th year in business, Case announced its facility in Wichita produced its 300,000th skid-steer loader.
- 2017: At Conexpo-Con/Agg 2017 Case released the CX750D excavator.
As of May 2017, according to Trade Arabia, Case "sells a full line of construction equipment around the world, including the number one loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steers, compact track loaders and rough-terrain forklifts."
Case was the first company to introduce the factory-integrated backhoe loader. In February 2017, the firm released an upgraded backhoe loader in Europe, which meets the Stage IV/Tier 4 Final emissions regulations.
Case builds and sells skid-steer loaders, used on construction sites. Such loaders are small in size and engine powered with lift arms, and fitted with labor-saving tools. Case skid-steer loaders are manufactured in Wichita, Kansas.
- Case IH is CNH Industrial's global provider of agricultural equipment
- "Case releases limited edition skid steers and loaders - Construction & Demolition Recycling". Construction & Demolition Recycling.
- "CASE celebrates 175 years of serving construction businesses with effective solutions". www.emiratesprojectsmagazine.com. Archived from the original on 2018-06-19. Retrieved 2017-05-21.
- McLoud, Don. "Case looks back on 175 years of manufacturing construction equipment". Equipment World.
- Bambridge, John. "Case celebrates 175 years in construction | ConstructionWeekOnline.com". www.constructionweekonline.com.
- Sanders, Ralph W. Vintage Farm Tractors. p. 46.
- Nicole, Whitney. "History of Case Tractors". prezi.com.
- "Case Skid Steers — 2014 Spec Guide - Compact Equipment". Compact Equipment. 15 July 2014.
- "CASE celebrates 175 years of serving construction businesses with effective solutions". www.EmiratesProjectsMagazine.com. April 11, 2017. Archived from the original on June 19, 2018. Retrieved September 20, 2017.
- Grayson, Wayne (November 3, 2016). "Case CE unveils G-Series loaders: 7-model lineup a complete design overhaul with new cab, electronics, hydraulics". Equipmentworld. Retrieved September 20, 2017.
- Roth, Michael. "Case Manufactures 300,000th Skid-Steer Loader at Wichita Plant". rermag.
- "Case CE unveils its quarrying excavator at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017". worldhighways.
- "Case Construction Equipment unveils new styling, livery". www.TradeArabia.com.
- Bagchi, Anirban. "Case launches 570T backhoe loader in Dubai". meconstructionnews.com. ME Construction News.
- Pullen, Katie. "The Case for Factory-Integrated Loader Backhoes". Compact Equipment.
- "Case launch new Tier 4 Final backhoe loaders". agg-net.com. Agg Net.
- Smith, Marty. "CASE shows its range at Samoter 2017". contractorsengine.com. Contractors Engine. Archived from the original on 2017-11-10. Retrieved 2017-11-09.
- "CASE Introduces All-New CX750D Excavator with Best-in-Class Horsepower and Lifting Capacities". Construction Equipment Guide.
- Odom, Jill. "Case unveils TV370 CTL, expands C-Series excavator lineup with CX30C". equipmentworld.com. Equipment World.
- "Skid Steer Loader Global Market Key Players – Bobcat Company, Case CE, Caterpillar, Komatsu Ltd, Terex Corporation – Analysis and Forecast to 2022". Open PR. Market Research Future.
- Moore, Mark. "Case Construction upgrades wheel loader lineup". Farm Industry News.