Denmark – Montenegro relations refers to the current and historical relations between Denmark and Montenegro. Denmark is represented in Montenegro through its embassy in Belgrade, Serbia, and have an honorary consulate in Podgorica. Montenegro is represented in Denmark through its embassy in Belgrade, Serbia. Denmark recognized Montenegro on 15 June 2006 and diplomatic relations were established same day. Denmark assists Montenegro under the Neighborhood Programme. The assistance focuses on agricultural production. Both countries have signed an agreement about protection of investments.
Denmark supports Montenegro in the European Union. Danish Foreign Minister stressed: " Denmark supports [the] integration of the Western Balkan countries which would result in a more safe and a more united Europe, as well as that it would continue arguing for the principle of individual assessment of the countries which aspire to become members of the EU."
- Government of Denmark. "Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Serbia and Montenegro". Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Denmark) (in Danish). Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Denmark). Retrieved 16 April 2011.
- Government of Montenegro. "Diplomatic mission to Montenegro: Denmark". Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Montenegro). Retrieved 16 April 2011.
- Government Of Denmark. "Dates of Recognition and Establishment of Diplomatic Relations". Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Montenegro). Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Montenegro). Archived from the original on 17 April 2010. Retrieved 16 April 2011.
- Government of Denmark. "Danish assistance to Montenegro under the Neighbourghood Programme". Retrieved 16 April 2011.
- "Agreement between Denmark and Montenegro concerning the promotion and reciprocal protection of investments" (PDF). Questionnaire.gov.me. Retrieved 16 April 2011.
- "Press release". Retrieved 11 December 2011.