Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress
This article possibly contains original research. (February 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress|
|Awarded for||Worst in film|
|Presented by||Golden Raspberry Award Foundation|
|First awarded||1981|
|Currently held by||Hilary Duff, |
The Haunting of Sharon Tate (2019)
Razzie Award for Worst Actress is an award presented at the annual Golden Raspberry Awards to the worst actress of the previous year. Male actors performing in drag are eligible, as it is intended as a humorous award.
The following is a list of recipients and nominees of that award, along with the films for which they were nominated.
Winners and nominees
|Anne Hathaway||The Last Thing He Wanted||Elena McMahon|
|The Witches||Grand High Witch|
|Katie Holmes||Brahms: The Boy II||Liza|
|The Secret: Dare to Dream||Miranda Wells|
|Kate Hudson||Music||Kazu "Zu" Gamble|
|Lauren Lapkus||The Wrong Missy||Missy|
|Anna-Maria Sieklucka||365 Days||Laura Biel|
Multiple wins and nominations
- 1.^ Not actually "acting" performances, but the subjects of documentary films.
- Wilson, John (September 3, 2007). The Official Razzie Movie Guide: Enjoying the Best of Hollywood's Worst. Grand Central Publishing. ISBN 9780446510080 – via Google Books.
- Cohen, David. "Sarah Palin nominated for Razzie". POLITICO.
- The awards announcement only listed the winner as "The 'Actress' who played Hillary Clinton"; Krantz played young Hillary, and Turner was the 2016 version
- Clark, Andy (January 21, 2018). "Here are the nominees for the 2018 Razzie Awards, recognizing the worst in cinema". The Indianapolis Star. Retrieved January 21, 2018.
- "A CLIFF NOTES HISTORY of THE RAZZIE® AWARDS". Golden Raspberry Foundation. Archived from the original on 2016-05-03.