Church of the Holy Annunciation, Dubrovnik
|Holy Annunciation Orthodox church|
|Crkva sv. Blagovještenja
Црква св. Благовештења
|Archdiocese||Eparchy of Zahumlje and Herzegovina|
The Church of the Holy Annunciation (Croatian: Crkva svetih Blagovijesti; Serbian: Crkva Svetog blagovještenja / Црква Светог благовјештења) is a Serbian Orthodox church in Dubrovnik, south Croatia. It was built in 1877 inside the Walls of Dubrovnik in the old town. The church sustained damage from bombing during the Siege of Dubrovnik.
The church has a valuable collection of icons, some of them dating from the 15th and 16th centuries. A comprehensive history of the church and its parish entitled The Serbian Orthodox Church in Dubrovnik to the Twentieth Century was published in Dubrovnik, Belgrade and in Trebinje in 2007. The book was published in the Gaj's Latin and the Serbian Cyrillic alphabet 
In 2009, the church was restored using funds from the Ministry of Culture of Croatia, City of Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, private contributions and credit. This was the first restoration of the church.
Museum of Serbian Orthodox Church in Dubrovnik
The church community maintains a museum of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Dubrovnik. It keeps religious objects such as a copy of the Miroslav Gospels from 1897, a gospel in Russian printed in Moscow in 1805 and busts of Ivan Gundulić and Vuk Stefanović Karadžić  The museum also has 18 portraits. Of these, 9 depict Vlaho Bukovac  Other portraits depict Medo Pucić, Valtazar Bogišić, Petar II Petrović-Njegoš and Vuk Stefanović Karadžić.
Library of Serbian Orthodox Church in Dubrovnik
The church owns a library of about 12 000 books. In addition to liturgical books in Church Slavonic language, there are also books on different themes in Italian, French, Russian and other languages. Of note are a New Testament printed in Kiev in 1703 and a Minej printed in Kiev in 1757 
- Serbs of Dubrovnik
- Walls of Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Synagogue
- Dubrovnik Cathedral
- St. Saviour Church, Dubrovnik
- Eparchy of Zahumlje and Herzegovina
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Holy Annunciation Orthodox church (Dubrovnik).|
-  Hart.
-  "Ministarstvo kulture Republike Hrvatske – Iz tiska – Ministarstvo kulture u tisku – Obnova Pravoslavne crkve u Dubrovniku" Ministry of Culture. Accessed 14 February 2012.
-  "Kultura : Obnovljena pravoslavna crkva u Dubrovniku: Politika." Politika.rs Accessed 14 February 2012.
-  MDC Crkvene zbirke. Hvm.mdc.hr. Accessed 14 February 2012.
-  "Hrvatska akademija znanosti i umjetnosti. Knjižnica" Katalog.hazu.h 15 July 2011. 14 February 2012
-  "Mikro knjiga: Prikaz: Srpska pravoslavna crkva u Dubrovniku do početka 20. veka (tvrdi povez), ilustrovana." Mikroknjiga.rs Accessed 14 February 2012
-  "Nepoznati pravoslavni Dubrovnik" Mail-archive.com. 2 December 2012. Accessed 14 February 2012.