Kew Baptist Church
|Kew Baptist Church|
|Location||2a Windsor Road, Richmond, London TW9 2EL|
|Founded||1861 (in Richmond, as Salem Baptist Church)|
Kew Baptist Church is an independent evangelical fellowship affiliated to the Association of Grace Baptist Churches (South East). The church meets in Windsor Road in Kew in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, south west London. Its pastor is Jonathan Worsley.
The church was founded in 1861 in Richmond, as Salem Baptist Church.[nb 1] It met at 5 Parkshot, a Grade II listed building near Richmond Green. The church moved to Windsor Road, Kew in 1973 and changed its name to Kew Baptist Church in 1990.
- "Kew Baptist Church". Churches Together in Kew. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- "Kew Baptist Church". Find a church. Affinity. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "Our History". Kew Baptist Church. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- Dawson, p.9, "Archaeological record"
- Dawson, p.13, "Listed buildings"
- Historic England. "4, 5 and 6, Parkshot (1357756)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 5 October 2016.
- "About Us". Kew Baptist Church. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- Dawson, Tim (August 2012). "The Old School, Park Lane, Richmond, London Borough of Richmond: Desk Based Heritage Assessment" (PDF). Thames Valley Archaeological Services. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- Official website
- 1970 photograph of Salem Baptist Church, 5-6 Parkshot, Richmond, from London County Council Photograph Library collection in London Metropolitan Archives
- Churches Together in Kew
|This article about a London building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|