List of Israeli companies quoted on the Nasdaq
Israel had more companies listed in 2012 on the NASDAQ stock exchange than any country outside the United States, save China. As of 2011, some sixty Israeli companies are listed on the Nasdaq. 2000 was the year that saw the most new Israeli listings on the exchange – 33 companies. Through the years, many have been acquired, merged with other companies, privatized, or gone out of business. Since the 1980s over 250 Israeli companies had an initial public offering on the Nasdaq. As of August 2017, one Israeli company was listed on the NASDAQ-100 index: Check Point Software.
List of Israeli companies currently quoted on Nasdaq
|Name||Ticker Symbol||Year Listed||Sector||Products / Solutions||Notes|
|Allot Communications Ltd.||ALLT||2006||Networking & communication||Broadband service optimization||Dual listed on TASE|
|Anchiano Therapeutics Ltd.||ANCN||2019||Biopharmaceuticals||Cancer drug development|
|Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc.||ARCT||2013||Biotech||RNA treatment|
|AudioCodes Ltd.||AUDC||1999||Networking & communication||VoIP||Dual listed on TASE|
|B.O.S. Better Online Solutions||BOSC||1996||Wireless technology||RFID and Supply Chain solutions|
|BioLineRx Ltd.||BLRX||2011||Biopharmaceuticals||Dual listed on TASE|
|BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd||BVXV||2015||Pharmaceuticals||Infectious diseases|
|Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc||BCLI||2004||Biotech|
|Brainsway Ltd.||BWAY||2019||Biotech||Neural medical devices|
|CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd.||CLGN||2018||Biotech||3D bioprinting organs|
|Caesarstone||CSTE||2012||Home building||Quartz surfaces|
|Camtek Intelligent Imaging Ltd.||CAMT||2000||Industrial equipment||Automated optical inspection for PCB manufacturing||Dual listed on TASE|
|Ceragon Networks Ltd.||CRNT||2000||Wireless technology||Dual listed on TASE|
|CEVA, Inc.||CEVA||2002||Semiconductors||Silicon intellectual property provider for DSP solutions|
|Check-Cap Ltd.||CHEK||2015||Medical equipment||C-Scan System for colorectal polyps detection|
|Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.||CHKP||1996||IT Security|
|CYREN Ltd. (previously Commtouch)||CYRN||1999||Internet Security||Web Security, Email Security, Anti-Malware||Dual listed on TASE|
|Compugen Ltd.||CGEN||2000||Biotech||Dual listed on TASE|
|DarioHealth Corp.||DRIO||2016||Healthcare||health monitoring by phone|
|DSP Group, Inc.||DSPG||1994||Semiconductors||Fabless DSP solutions|
|Elbit Systems Ltd.||ESLT||1996||Defense||Dual listed on TASE|
|Eltek Ltd.||ELTK||1997||Electronic components||Printed circuit boards (PCB) manufacturer|
|Entera Bio Ltd.||ENTX||2018||Pharmaceuticals|
|Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd.||FRSX||2017||Software||Autonomous vehicle systems|
|ForeScout Technologies||FSCT||2017||IT Security|
|Formula Systems (1985) Ltd.||FORTY||1997||Holding Company||Dual listed on TASE|
|Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||GLMD||2014||Pharmaceuticals|
|Gamida Cell Ltd.||GMDA||2018||Biotech|
|G. Willi-Food International, Ltd.||WILC||2005||Food dist||Dual listed on TASE|
|Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.||GILT||1993||Networking & communication||Satellite receivers||Dual listed on TASE|
|InMode Ltd.||INMD||2019||Medical equipment||Skin-related procedures|
|Intec Pharma Ltd.||NTEC||2015||Pharmaceuticals|
|Itamar Medical Ltd.||ITMR||2019||Medical equipment||Non-invasive cardiology devices|
|Ituran Location and Control Ltd.||ITRN||2005||Communication services||location-based services||Dual listed on TASE|
|Kitov Pharma Ltd||KTOV||2015||Pharmaceuticals|
|Kornit Digital||KRNT||2015||Printing||Inkjet printers for the garment and apparel decorating industry|
|Magal Security Systems||MAGS||1993||Security Systems|
|Magic Software Enterprises Ltd.||MGIC||1991||Software||Dual listed on TASE|
|Medigus Ltd.||MDGS||2015||Medical equipment||Minimally invasive endosurgical tools||Dual listed on TASE|
|MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd.||MTSL||2004||Networking & communication|
|Microbot Medical Inc.||MBOT||1992||Medical equipment||Micro-surgery robots|
|Micronet Enertec Technologies Inc||MICT||2004||Defense|
|Mind CTI Ltd.||MNDO||2002||Networking & communication||Billing solutions|
|Motus GI Holdings, Inc.||MOTS||2018||Medical equipment||colonoscopy device|
|My Size, Inc.||MYSZ||2016||software||E-commerce clothing sizer|
|Nano Dimension Ltd.||NNDM||2016||Printing||Digital printers for Printed circuit boards|
|Nano-X Imaging Ltd.||NNOX||2020||Medical equipment||Nano-scale X-ray imaging|
|NICE Systems Limited||NICE||1996||Networking & communication||Dual listed on TASE|
|Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd.||NVMI||2000||Industrial equipment||Dual listed on TASE|
|Optibase Ltd.||OBAS||1999||Networking & communication||Internet protocol television (IPTV)|
|Oramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||ORMP||2013||Pharmaceuticals||Oral insulin capsule|
|Partner Communications Company Ltd.||PTNR||2000||Communication services||Dual listed on TASE|
|Perion Network Ltd.||PERI||2006||Software||Dual listed on TASE|
|Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.||PSTI||2003||Biotech||Stem cell therapeutic products||Dual listed on TASE|
|RADA Electronic Industries Ltd.||RADA||1985||Aerospace|
|Radcom Ltd.||RDCM||1997||Networking & communication||Part of the RAD Group|
|Radware Ltd.||RDWR||1999||Networking & communication||Part of the RAD Group|
|RedHill Biopharma Ltd.||RDHL||2013||Biopharmaceutical||Gastrointestinal treatment|
|Safe-T Group Ltd||SFET||2018||Software||Cyber-security|
|Sapiens International Corporation N.V.||SPNS||1992||Software||Dual listed on TASE|
|Silicom Ltd||SILC||1994||Networking & communication||Part of the RAD Group|
|Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd.||SLGL||2018||Pharmaceutical||Skin treatments|
|SolarEdge||SEDG||2015||Renewable energy||Photovoltaic systems|
|Supercom Ltd||SPCB||2006||Security Systems|
|TAT Technologies Ltd.||TATT||1988||Defense||Environmental control systems||Dual listed on TASE|
|Tower Semiconductor Ltd.||TSEM||1994||Semiconductors||Dual listed on TASE|
|UroGen Pharma Ltd.||URGN||2017||Biopharmaceuticals||Cancer and urologic treatments|
|Varonis Systems||VRNS||2014||IT Security||Data and access control|
|Vascular Biogenics Ltd.||VBLT||2014||Biopharmaceuticals||Cancer treatment|
|Verint Systems Inc.||VRNT||2002||Networking & communication|
|XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd.||XTLB||2002||Biotech|
List of Israeli companies formerly quoted on Nasdaq
|Name||Ticker Symbol||Year Listed||Year Delisted||Sector||Fate|
|Ability Inc||ABILF||2016||2018||Mobile Security||Now OTC.|
|Accord Networks Ltd.||ACCD||2000||2000||Networking & communications||Acquired by Polycom for Approximately $339 Million|
|Accent Software International Ltd.||ACNTF||1992||2004||Software|
|ACS Motion Control Ltd.||ACSEF||1999||Electronic components||Now OTC.|
|Aladdin Knowledge Systems Limited||ALDN||1993||2009||IT Security||Acquired by Vector Capital|
|Alcobra Ltd.||ADHD||2013||Pharmaceuticals||Merged with Arcturus Therapeutics, Inc.|
|Alvarion Ltd.||ALVRQ||2000||Wireless technology||Dual listed on TASE. Now OTC.|
|Ampal-American Israel Corporation||AMPLQ||1979||Holding Company||Went bankrupt in 2013|
|Answers Corporation||ANSW||2004||2011||Internet||Acquired by AFCV Holdings|
|Arel Communications and Software||ARLCF||1994||2006||Software||Gone private|
|Ariely Advertising Ltd.||RELEF||1992||1998||Advertising||Acquired by Publicis|
|Arzan International Ltd.||ARZNF||Semiconductors|
|Attunity Ltd.||ATTU||1992||2019||Software||Acquired by Qlik|
|BackWeb Technologies Ltd.||BWEB||1998||2007||Software||Bid price less than min. requirement.|
|B Communications||BCOM||2007||2020||Telecommunications||Voluntary delisting. Dual listed on TASE|
|Baran Group Ltd.||BRAN||2002||2004||Engineering services||Delisted from NASDAQ but still quoted on TASE|
|BigBand Networks, Inc.||BBND||2007||2004||Networking & communication||Acquired by ARRIS for $172 million.|
|BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd.||BPHX||1997||Software||See ModSys International Ltd.|
|BVR Systems (1998) Ltd.||BVRSF||2004||2009||Defense||Acquired by Elbit Systems for $34 million.|
|Cellcom Israel Ltd.||CEL||2009||Wireless||Moved to NYSE. Dual listed on TASE.|
|Cell Kinetics Ltd.||CKNTF||2008||2020||Biotech||OTC - pink, possibly delisted|
|Cicero Inc.||CICN||1996||2003||Formerly traded as Level 8 Systems Inc (LVEL).|
|ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd.||CKSW||2000||Software||Privatized|
|Comverse Technology, Inc.||CMVT||1999||Networking & communication||Privatized|
|Crow Technologies 1977 Ltd.||CRWTF||2004||Security Systems||Now OTC|
|D. Medical Industries Ltd.||DMED||2010||2012||Medical devices||Failure to meet Nasdaq requirements|
|Delta Galil Industries||DELT||1999||2008||Manufacturing||Voluntarily delisted.|
|Deltathree, Inc.||DDDC||1999||2008||Communication services||Bid price less than min. requirement|
|DSP Communications Ltd.||DSPC||2000||2001||Semiconductors||Bought by Intel for U$1.6 bn|
|ECI Telecom Ltd.||ECIL||1982||2007||Networking & communications||Acquired by Swarth Group from US$1.2 billion|
|ECtel Ltd.||ECTX||1999||2010||Networking & communication||Acquired by cVidya for $21 million|
|Edusoft Ltd.||EDUSF||1992||1998||Software||Acquired by CINAR Corporation for US$40 million|
|Elbit Medical Imaging Ltd.||EMITF||1996||Holding Company||OTC - pink|
|Elbit LTD.||ELBT||1996||2002||Holding company||Merged with its parent company Elron|
|Elbit Vision||EVSNF||1996||2003||Industrial equipment||Shareholders' equity less than min. requirement.|
|Ellomay Capital Ltd.||EMYCF||1999||2005||Holding Company||Shareholders' equity less than min. requirement.|
|Elron Electronic Industries Ltd.||ELRN||1981||2010||Holding Company||Voluntarily delisted|
|Elscint Ltd.||ELT||1972||1999||Medical Equipment||Acquired by Philips Electronics for $1.1 billion|
|Enzymotec Ltd||ENZY||2013||2018||Biotech||Acquired by Frutarom for $168 million|
|EZchip Semiconductor Ltd.||EZCH||1992||2016||Semiconductors||Privatized. Dual listed on TASE|
|ForeScout Technologies||FSCT||2017||2020||IT Security||Class action lawsuit|
|Fundtech Ltd.||FNDT||1998||2011||Software||Acquired for $390 million, merged with GTCR affiliate BankServ|
|Galileo Technology Ltd||GALT||1996||2001||Semiconductors||Acquired by Marvell Technology Group|
|GammaCan International, Inc.||GCAN||2004||Biotech||Didn't report filings to the SEC in 2012. Ticker now under The Greater Cannabis Company, Inc.|
|Geotek Communications Ltd||GOTK||Networking & communications|
|Given Imaging Ltd.||GIVN||2001||Medical equipment||Dual listed on TASE. Privatized.|
|Home Centers DIY Ltd.||HOMEF||Retail|
|ICTS International N.V.||ICTSF||1997||Security services||OTC - Pink|
|Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd.||IGLDF||2004||Communication services||Dual listed on TASE. OTC - Pink|
|Indigo NV||INDGF||1992||2002||Digital Presses||Acquired by Hewlett-Packard for $680 million|
|Inksure Technologies Inc.||INKS||2002||2013||Security Systems||Merged with Spectra Systems Corporation (SPSY.L or SPSC.L)|
|Intelligent Information Systems Ltd.||IISLF||2004||Software||Privatized|
|Israel Land Development Company Ltd.||ILDCY||2004||Holding company|
|Isramco, Inc.||ISRA-L.TA||1983||Oil exploration||Moved to TASE|
|IXI Mobile, Inc.||IXIM||2002||Networking & communication||Privatized|
|Jacada Ltd.||JCDAF||1999||Software||OTC - Pink|
|Laser Industries Ltd.||LASRF||1992||1997||Medical Equipment||Merged with ESC Medical Systems Ltd. (Now called Lumenis Ltd.)|
|Lipman Electronic Engineering Ltd.||LPMA||1994||2006||POS solutions||Acquired by VeriFone for $793 million|
|Logal Educational Software||LOGLF||1996||Software|
|Lumenis||LMNS||1992||2007||Medical Equipment||Acquired by LM Partners L.P. and Ofer Hi-Tech Group|
|Madge Network NV||MADGF||2003||Networking & communications|
|magicJack VocalTec Ltd.||CALL||1996||Networking & communication||Privatized. Formerly VocalTec Communications Ltd.|
|Matav-Cable Systems Media Ltd.||MATV||1996||2004||Communication services||Merged with competitor to form HOT Telecommunication Systems|
|Mazor Robotics||MZOR||2013||Medical equipment||Dual listed on TASE. Merged with Medtronic.|
|Medis Technologies Ltd.||MDTL||2009||2009||Alternative Energy||Net worth less than min. requirement.|
|Mellanox Technologies, Ltd.||MLNX||2007||2020||Semiconductors||Acquired by Nvidia $6.9 billion|
|Menlo Therapeutics Inc.||FOMX||2014||Pharmaceuticals||New name due to Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd merger|
|Memco Software Ltd.||MEMCF||1996||1998||Software||Merged with Platinum Technology later acquired by Computer Associates.|
|Mercury Interactive Corp||MERQ||1996||2006||Software||Acquired by HP $4.5 billion|
|Metalink, Ltd.||MTLK||2004||2011||Semiconductors||Bid price less than min. requirement.|
|ModSys International Ltd.||MDSYF||Software||Changed name from BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. in 2014. Was MDSY, now OTC.|
|M-Systems Flash Disk Pioneers Ltd.||FLSH||1998||2006||Semiconductors||Acquired by SanDisk.|
|m-Wise, Inc.||MWIS||2005||Wireless technology||Privatized.|
|NDS Group PLC||NDSS||1998||2009||Digital TV solutions||Acquired by Permira Private Equity|
|Ness Technologies, Inc.||NSTC||2004||2011||IT Services||Acquired by Citi Venture Capital International (US$307 million)|
|NetManage Inc||NETM||1992||2008||Software||Acquired by Micro Focus International .|
|New Dimension Software, Ltd.||DDDDF||1993||1999||Software||Acquired by BMC Software for US$650 million|
|NexGen Biofuels Ltd.||HCTL, NXGNF, NXGN||1989||Alternative Energy||New name: Laxai Pharma Ltd.|
|Nogatech, Ltd.||NGTC||2000||2001||Semiconductors||Acquired by Zoran|
|NUR Macroprinters Ltd.||NURM||1998||2007||Digital Presses||Acquired by Hewlett-Packard|
|On Track Innovations Ltd||OTIVF||2002||Security Systems||Now OTC - Pink|
|Orbotech Ltd.||ORBK||1984||Industrial equipment||Acquired by KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLAC)|
|Orckit Communications, Limited||ORCT||1996||Networking & communication||Privatized. Dual listed on TASE|
|OrganiTECH USA, Inc.||ORGT||2007||2014||Biotech||Revoked by SEC for not filing a petition.|
|Optomedic Medical Technologies Ltd.||KPLNF||1998||2005||Medical Technologies|
|Oshap Technologies Ltd.||OSHSF||1993||1999||Software||Acquired by Sungard|
|Perrigo Company plc||PRGO||1992||Pharmaceuticals||Moved to NYSE.|
|Pharmos Corporation||PARS||2002||2009||Shareholders' equity less than min. requirement.|
|Pointer Telocation Ltd.||PNTR||2004||2019||Security services||Dual listed on TASE|
|PowerDsine Ltd.||PDSN||2004||2006||Semiconductors||Acquired by Microsemi Corporation|
|Precise Software Solutions Ltd||PRSE||1999||2003||Software||Acquired by Veritas Software (later part of Symantec) for $609 million, span-off in 2008|
|PROLOR Biotech, Inc.||PBTH||2008||2013||Biotech||Merged with OPKO Health, Inc. Dual listed on TASE|
|RadView Software Ltd.||RDVWF||2000||Software||OTC - Pink|
|RADVision Ltd.||RVSN||2000||Networking & communication||Privatized. Part of the RAD Group|
|Retalix Ltd.||RTLX||1998||2013||Software||Acquired by NCR Corporation for $650 million.|
|RiT Technologies Ltd.||RITT||1997||Networking & communication||OTC - Pink. Part of the RAD Group|
|RoboGroup T.E.K. Ltd.||ROBOF||1999||2005||Industrial equipment||Voluntarily delisted.|
|Robomatix Technologies Ltd||RBMXF||Holding company|
|Rosetta Genomics||ROSGQ||2007||Biotech||OTC - Pink|
|RR Media Ltd.||RRM||2007||Digital media services||Privatized|
|Saifun Semiconductors Ltd.||SFUN||2004||2008||Semiconductors||Acquired by Spansion Inc.|
|Scailex Corporation Ltd.||SCIX||1980||2006||Holding Company|||
|Scanvec (1990) Ltd.||SVECF||Software|
|Scopus Video Networks Ltd.||SCOP||2005||2009||Networking & communications||Acquired by Harmonic Inc.|
|Shamir Optical Industry Ltd.||SHMR||2005||2011||Spectacle lens||Merged with Essilor|
|SignalSoft Corporation||SGSF||2000||2002||Software||Acquired by Openwave Systems Inc.|
|Shopping.com Ltd.||SHOP||2004||2005||Software||Acquired by eBay for $634 million|
|Sodastream International||SODA||2010||2018||Food and beverage||Acquired by PepsiCo|
|Starlims Technologies Limited||LIMS||2007||2010||Software||Acquired by Abbott in 2010 for $123 million.|
|Summit Design, Inc.||SMMT||1994||1999||Software||Acquired by Mentor Graphics|
|Syneron Medical Ltd.||ELOS||2004||2017||Medical equipment||Also known as Syneron Candela. Acquired by Apax Partners.|
|Tadiran Telecommunications Ltd.||TTELF||1982||1998||Networking & communications||Merged with ECI Telecom|
|Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.||TARO||1998||2006||Pharmaceuticals||Delayed SEC forms; acquired by Sun Pharmaceuticals in 2010. Moved to NYSE on 22 March 2012 |
|Technoprises Ltd.||TNOLF||1999||2010||Holding Company||Formerly known as BVR Technologies Ltd. Revoked by SEC.|
|Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd.||TCNOF||1996||2004||Software||Acquired by UGS Corp.|
|Tefron Ltd.||TFRFF||1996||Manufacturing||OTC - Pink|
|Teledata Communications Ltd.||TLDCF||1994||1998||Software||Acquired by ADC Telecommunications for $200 million, later sold and now trading as Teledata Networks|
|Terayon Communication Systems, Inc.||TERN||1998||2007||Networking & communications||Acquired by Motorola for $140 million|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited||TEVA||1982||2012||Pharmaceuticals||Transferred to NYSE|
|Tissera Inc.||TSSR||2004||2014||Biotech||Revoked by SEC for not filing a petition.|
|Top Image Systems, Ltd.||TISA||1996||2019||Software||Acquired by Kofax|
|TTI Team Telecom International Ltd.||TTIL||1996||2010||Networking & communication||Acquired by TEOCO Corporation for $58 million.|
|TTR Technologies Inc.||TTRE||1995||2002||Digital anti-piracy technologies||Acquired by Macrovision|
|TVG Technologies Ltd.||TVGTF||1993||2001||IT Security|||
|Ulticom, Inc.||ULCM||2000||2010||Networking & communication||Acquired from Comverse Technology by Platinum Equity for $90 million|
|Veraz Networks||VRAZ||2007||Networking & communication||Privatized|
|Verisity Ltd.||VRST||1999||2005||Software||Acquired by Cadence Design Systems for $281 million|
|Voltaire Ltd.||VOLT||2007||2011||Networking & communication||Acquired by Mellanox Technologies for $208 million|
|Vuance Ltd||VUNC||2006||2009||Security Systems||Shareholders' equity less than min. requirement|
|Vyyo Inc.||VYYO||1999||2008||Networking & communications||Gone private|
|Wiztec Solutions Ltd.||WIZTF||1994||2000||Networking & communications||Acquired by Convergys Corporation|
|ZAG Industries Ltd.||ZAGIF||1992||1998||Plastic products manufacturer||Acquired by Stanley Works for $117 million|
|Zion Oil & Gas, Inc.||ZN||2007||2020||Oil Exploration|
|Zoran Corporation||ZRAN||1995||2011||Semiconductors||Acquired by CSR plc|
- List of Israeli companies
- List of Israeli companies quoted on the ASX
- List of multinationals with research and development centres in Israel
- Science and technology in Israel
- Silicon Wadi
- Williams, Steven M. (27 February 2018). "How Israel Became The Startup Nation Having The 3rd Most Companies on the Nasdaq". Seeking Alpha. Retrieved 16 September 2018.
- Lazaroff, Leon (7 May 2012). "China to Capitalize on Nasdaq Jump With Tech IPOs, BNY Says". Bloomberg. Retrieved 10 May 2012.
China has more companies traded on the Nasdaq than any country outside of the U.S., while Israel ranks second, according to Wayne Lee, a spokesman for the New York-based bourse.
- Barak Harif, Tal (6 November 2011). "Nasdaq Loses 'Holy Grail' Status for Offerings: Israel Overnight". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
Today there are 60 Israeli companies listed on the exchange.
- Cohen, Teva (24 October 2011). "Analysis: Is Israel's romance with Nasdaq over?". Reuters. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
In 2000, at the peak of Nasdaq's popularity with Israeli firms, 33 Israeli firms listed and raised $4.65 billion.
- "Nasdaq still better for Israeli hi-tech and health-care". The Jerusalem Post. Archived from the original on 14 May 2011. Retrieved 16 October 2009.
- CNBC (29 January 2012). "NASDAQ 100 Index Components". CNBC. Retrieved 15 August 2017.
- George, John (30 May 2012). "Teva stock moves from NASDAQ to NYSE". Philadelphia Business Journal. Retrieved 3 June 2012.
- "The Complete List of Israel Stocks Trading on US Markets | TopForeignStocks.com". Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "Polycom Inc. to purchase Accord Networks Ltd. for 13.67 times revenue". BNET 18 December 2000. 2000. Archived from the original on 28 December 2009. Cite journal requires
- "Aladdin Knowledge Systems Enters into Merger Agreement with Vector Capital Affiliate". Reuters. 12 January 2009. Archived from the original on 1 February 2013. Retrieved 18 October 2009.
- "Alcobra Ltd. and Arcturus Therapeutics, Inc. Agree to Merge | Arcturus Therapeutics, Inc". ir.arcturusrx.com. Retrieved 25 September 2020.
- Shemer, Nadav (26 April 2011). "Answers.com to keep growing now that acquisition was made". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 19 May 2011.
The recent acquisition of Answers Corporation by AFCV Holdings was made at the right time for investors and will help the development of the company’s Q&A website Answers.com, Israeli-based CEO Bob Rosenschein said on Sunday.
- "Arel Communications Announces Completion of Going-Private Transaction". BusinessWire. 13 March 2006.
- "BACKWEB TECHNOLOGIES LTD, Form 10-Q, Quarterly Report, Filing Date Nov 14, 2007" (PDF). secdatabase.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
Because we did not regain compliance with this minimum per share bid price requirement by the deadline imposed by NASDAQ, we were delisted from the NASDAQ Capital Market in January 2007.
- CFA, SA Editor Manshi Mamtora (26 August 2020). "B Communications tumbles on announcement of Nasdaq delisting". Seeking Alpha. Retrieved 26 September 2020.
- "Arris Completes BigBand Acquisition". Yahoo! Finance. ZACKS. 22 November 2011. Retrieved 15 December 2011.
- "Elbit Systems Completes the Acquisition of the Assets of BVR Systems (1998) Ltd". PR Newswire. Haifa, Israel. 19 November 2009. Retrieved 27 December 2011.
- "LEVEL 8 SYSTEMS INC, Form 10-K, Annual Report, Filing Date Mar 30, 2004" (PDF). secdatabase.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
As of January 23, 2003, our common stock was delisted from the Nasdaq SmallCap Market and is currently quoted on the over-the-counter bulletin board.
- "Corporate Actions for Cicero Inc". Marketocracy. Archived from the original on 13 June 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
- Hendler, Snir (23 July 2012). שנתיים לאחר ההנפקה: די מדיקל תימחק מנאסד"ק. Calcalist (in Hebrew). Retrieved 30 July 2012.
- "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. to Delist From Nasdaq and Deregister From the U.S. SEC". Marketwire. Tel Aviv, Israel. 4 March 2008. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
- "GMM Capital seeks to tighten control of Delta Galil". Globes. 12 May 2008. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
- Teal, Kelly (18 April 2008). "Deltathree hopes shakeup spells success". Channel Partners. Retrieved 29 December 2011.
On March 28, it was delisted from the Nasdaq because its stocks had sunk too low.
- "Intel to buy DSP Communications for $1.6 billion". CNET news 14 October 1999. Cite journal requires
- "ECI Telecom Ltd Completes Acquisition by Private Equity Group". Archived from the original on 25 June 2008. Retrieved 6 October 2009.
- Shelah, Shmulik (14 January 2010). "cVidya completes ECtel acquisition". Globes. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Elbit Vision Systems to be delisted from Nasdaq". Globes. 3 September 2003. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
- "Ellomay Capital Ltd, Form 20-F, Filing Date Apr 14, 2011". secdatabase.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
On May 19, 2005, our ordinary shares were delisted from The NASDAQ Capital Market. The basis of the delisting was our failure to comply with the minimum stockholders’ equity requirement for continued listing on The NASDAQ Capital Market.
- "ELRON ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES LTD, Form 6-K, Filing Date Mar 10, 2011". secdatabase.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
On January 6, 2010, Elron voluntarily delisted from the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
- "Frutarom takes full ownership of Enzymotec, sells krill oil business to Aker BioMarine". 19 January 2018. Archived from the original on 21 January 2018.
- "Fundtech Completes Merger With Affiliate of GTCR". MarketWatch. Jersey City, New Jersey. GlobeNewswire. 30 November 2011. Retrieved 1 December 2011.
- "VeriFone to Acquire Lipman: VeriFone to be #1 or #2 in Most Key Markets Worldwide". 10 April 2006. Archived from the original on 16 November 2011.
- "Medis Technologies Shares to Trade on Pink Sheets". Bloomberg. New York. PRNewswire. 20 August 2009. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- "Daily Crunch: NVIDIA is buying Mellanox for $6.9B". TechCrunch. Retrieved 12 March 2019.
- "Platinum to buy Memco Software". CNET News, 13 August 1998. Cite journal requires
- "HP to Acquire Mercury Interactive Corp". HP Press release 25 July 2006. Cite journal requires
- "Metalink to be delisted by Nasdaq on Thursday". Globes. 20 April 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
Nasdaq notified the company that it has failed to regain compliance with the minimum $1.00 per share requirement for continued listing.
- Habib-Valdhorn, Shiri (17 July 2011). "Metalink survives with one employee". Globes. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
Metalink delisted from the TASE in March 2010, and was delisted from Nasdaq in April 2011, because it failed to meet the threshold conditions, and was relegated to the Pink Sheets.
- SanDisk Completes Acquisition of Msystems. Press release, 19 November 2006 Archived 12 February 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- "NDS, News Corporation and Permira Announce the Successful Completion of the Transaction to Take NDS Private". NDS Press Release 5 February 2009. Archived from the original on 3 January 2010. Cite journal requires
- "Ness Technologies merger completed". Globes. 16 October 2011. Archived from the original on 17 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- "Micro Focus completes acquisition of NetManage, Inc". Reuters. 18 June 2008. Archived from the original on 5 January 2013. Retrieved 11 October 2009.
- "SunGard buys Israel's Oshap". Financial News. 15 March 1999.
- "Pharmos Corporation (PARS) Stock Description". Seeking Alpha. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
On March 13, 2009 the Company was officially delisted from the Nasdaq Capital Market, and is currently trading on the OTCBB pink sheets under the symbol “PARS.PK”. The Company was not in compliance with the minimum $2,500,000 stockholders’ equity requirement for continued listing and was unable to comply during the grace period extended by NASDAQ.
- "Microsemi Buys PowerDsine". Red Herring. 26 October 2006. Archived from the original on 16 May 2009. Cite journal requires
- "Symantec to Sell Application Performance Management Business to Vector Capital". Archived from the original on 30 December 2008. Retrieved 18 November 2011.
- "NCR completes $650m Retalix acquisition". Globes. 6 February 2013. Archived from the original on 4 November 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- רובוגרופ ט.א.ק בע"מ: דו"ח תקופתי ליום 31 בדצמבר 2005 [RoboGroup T.E.K Ltd: Periodic report for 31 December 2005] (PDF) (in Hebrew). TheMarker. p. 4. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 May 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
המחיקה בוצעה ביום 8 בדצמבר 2005.
- "Scailex CORP Ltd., Form 6-K, Filing Date Mar 18, 2008". secdatabase.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
In 2006, the Company was delisted from the NASDAQ, and its shares are now quoted on the OTC Bulletin Board.
- "Harmonic Completes Acquisition of Scopus Video Networks". Harmonic Inc. Press Release, 12 March 2009. Archived from the original on 23 November 2010. Cite journal requires
- "Kibbutz Shamir and Essilor Announce the Completion of the Acquisition of 50% of Shamir Optical by Essilor". TheFreeLibrary.com. Charenton-le-Pont, France and Kibbutz Shamir, Israel. PRNewswire. 1 July 2011. Retrieved 27 December 2011.
- "eBay Completes Acquisition of Shopping.com". eBay Inc. Press Release. 30 August 2005. Archived from the original on 10 July 2011. Retrieved 23 October 2009. Cite journal requires
- AFP and Shoshanna Solomon. "PepsiCo completes acquisition of Israel's SodaStream". www.timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 25 September 2020.
- "Abbott Completes Acquisition of STARLIMS Technologies". PRNewswire. 22 March 2010. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Taro delisted from Nasdaq". Globes. 13 December 2006. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Shohat, Dan (5 April 2009). "תרו קיבלה אישור סופי מה-FDA לשיווק גרסה גנרית לטבליות לטיפול בהתקפי אפילפסיה ובמאניה דיפרסיה" [Taro received final FDA approval to market generic tablet for treating epilepsy attacks and manic depression]. Globes (in Hebrew). Retrieved 1 January 2012.
החברה אינה מפרסמת דו"חות חשבונאיים מבוקרים מזה כשלוש שנים, לאחר שנתגלו תקלות באומדן המלאים בדו"חותיה, ובינואר 2006 מנייתה נמחקה בשל כך מהמסחר בנאסד"ק.
- "India's Sun says completes Taro acquisition". Reuters. 21 September 2010. Archived from the original on 7 September 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "UGS to Acquire Tecnomatix; Acquisition a Major Milestone in Expanding UGS Leadership in High-growth Digital Manufacturing". 4 January 2005.
- "ADC Telecommunications Completes Acquisition of Teledata Communications". Business Wire. 5 November 1998.
- "Motorola To Acquire Terayon Communication Systems". Motorola Press Release. Archived from the original on 24 December 2008. Retrieved 3 November 2009.
- Gruntman, Yael (30 August 2010). "Software co TTI lays off 15% of work force". Globes. Retrieved 3 January 2012.
- "Macrovision moves to acquire Midbar group". MusicWeek. 11 November 2002.
- "Nasdaq Has Appended an 'E' to Company's Trading Symbols". TheFreeLibrary.com. Rehovot, Israel. PRNewswire. 12 January 2001. Retrieved 3 January 2012.
- "T.V.G. Technologies Ltd. Announces Delisting From the Nasdaq Smallcap Market". TheFreeLibrary.com. Rehovot, Israel. Business Wire. 15 February 2001. Retrieved 3 January 2012.
- "Platinum Equity Acquires Ulticom". Morgan Keegan. Archived from the original on 24 May 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- החלה מכירת החיסול: קומברס מוכרת את אולטיקום תמורת 90 מיליון דולר. Calcalist (in Hebrew). 12 October 2010. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- Griml, Guy (23 July 2006). "Verisity and Cadence, a union that worked". The Marker.[permanent dead link]
- "Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Completes Acquisition of Voltaire, Ltd". Mellanox Technologies Ltd. 7 February 2011. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- "Vuance Ltd: Annual and Transition Report (20-F)". EDGAR Online. 13 June 2011. Retrieved 29 December 2011.
As a result, our securities were delisted from The Nasdaq Stock Market and trading in our shares was suspended effective at the open of business on October 1, 2009.
- "Vyyo faces $45M buyout tender from group that includes former chairman, CEO". CED. 24 October 2008. Archived from the original on 28 March 2012.
- "Convergys Corporation Completes Acquisition of Wiztec Solutions". Globes. 9 January 2000. Archived from the original on 6 April 2012.
- "The Stanley Works to Acquire ZAG Industries: Adds Innovative Plastic Storage Products to Broad Product Line". PRNewswire. 23 April 1998.
- Habib-Valdhorn, Shiri (31 August 2011). "Zoran shareholders approve takeover by CSR". Globes. Retrieved 17 October 2011.