|Education||Dankook University (Theatre and Film)|
|Revised Romanization||Bak Bo-yeong|
Park Bo-young (Korean: 박보영; Hanja: 朴寶英, born February 12, 1990) is a South Korean actress. She is best known for her leading roles in the hit films Scandal Makers (2008), A Werewolf Boy (2012) and On Your Wedding Day (2018), and the television series Oh My Ghost (2015), Strong Girl Bong-soon (2017), Abyss (2019) and Doom at Your Service (2021).
Before her official acting debut in 2006, Park appeared in a short film titled Equal in 2005 when she was in middle school. The short film won Challenging Reality Award (현실도전상) at the 7th Seoul International Youth Film Festival (SIYFF 2005). She first appeared on television with a public advertisement for Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power when she was in high school.
2006–10: Debut, breakthrough and hiatus
Park made her official acting debut in the 2006 high school television series Secret Campus alongside fellow newcomer Lee Min-ho. Among the notable projects during the early stage in her career are the historical epic The King and I and Peabody Award-winning teen drama Jungle Fish with Kim Soo-hyun, based on a true story that depicts the pressures placed on students to achieve and gain admission to prestigious colleges and universities.
Park rose to fame after starring opposite Cha Tae-hyun in comedy Scandal Makers, which drew 8.3 million viewers to become the number one top grosser of 2008 and one of Korean cinema's biggest hits. Described by Variety as "excellent" in her role as a spunky teenage mom, Park's much-praised performance swept Best New Actress awards in 2009. She was also dubbed as "Nation's Little Sister" because of its success. She then starred in a short film directed by Lee Hyun-seung, human rights-themed omnibus If You Were Me 4 in 2009.
However, in 2010 she became involved in a series of legal disputes with her then-management agency and a film production company, causing the actress to be tied up in lawsuits and unable to work for the next few years.
2011–14: Return to big screen and mainstream success
After she was designated the promotional ambassador (called "PiFan Lady") for the 2011 Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival, Park finally ended her four-year absence from the limelight by headlining the 2012 horror thriller Don't Click. Later that year, she starred alongside Song Joong-ki in fantasy romance film A Werewolf Boy, which surpassed 7 million admissions to become one of the most successful Korean melodramas of all time. The song her character sings in the film, "My Prince", was released as a digital single and included in the movie soundtrack.
In a departure from her previous sweet, innocent characters, Park played the tough, potty-mouthed leader of her high school gang in Hot Young Bloods (2014), a teen romantic comedy set in the 1980s. Park, who was born in North Chungcheong Province, said she had fun swearing in southern dialect, though she found it difficult to master, being a mixture of Jeolla and Chungcheong dialects.
2015–19: Television comeback and continued success
In 2015, she headlined the mystery thriller The Silenced, set in a girls' boarding school during the Japanese occupation. This was followed by dual roles in romantic comedy Oh My Ghost, Park's first television series in seven years. Her salary of ₩30 million (US$27,000) per episode made her the highest-paid actress to appear on cable channel tvN. The series was a commercial and critical hit, and garnered the Best Actress award for Park at the 4th APAN Star Awards. She was also dubbed as the "romantic comedy queen" by the Korean press.
In June 2016, Park was cast as the title role in JTBC's series Strong Girl Bong-soon, premiered in February 2017, where she played a character with superhuman strength. The series became one of the highest rated Korean dramas in cable television history. Due to its popularity, it earned her Korea Reputation Center's highest brand value among Korean TV actors and the highest consumer participation rate in February and March 2017.
In September 2017, Park began filming the romance film On Your Wedding Day which premiered in August 2018. She was reunited with Kim Young-kwang, whom she previously acted with in the 2014 film Hot Young Bloods. The film was a box office hit and received positive reviews.
2020–present: Recent projects
In December 2020, Park was cast in fantasy romance series Doom at Your Service alongside Seo In-guk, which premiered on May 10, 2021, on tvN. In April 2021, she also began filming Um Tae-hwa's disaster thriller film Concrete Utopia alongside Lee Byung-hun and Park Seo-joon.
Park was born in Jeungpyeong, North Chungcheong Province. She is the second of three daughters. Her father served as a soldier in the Special Forces for 34 years. She graduated from Jeungpyeong Elementary School, Jeungpyeong Girls' Middle School, Daeseong Girls' Commercial High School and Dankook University's Department of Performing Arts with a major in Theatre and Film.
She is known for her natural beauty after her childhood photos surfaced on an online community.
Park's ankle ligaments were torn during a workout before shooting began for TV series Strong Girl Bong-soon. In April 2017, the hospital advised her to wear a cast but she had to use ankle tape and started out with physical therapy instead, due to the ongoing filming. Two months after wrapping up the series, she underwent a twenty-minute minor surgery. On September 6, her agency stated that the actress was in the final stages of rehabilitation and would start filming On Your Wedding Day later that month.
In November 2019, Park announced temporary hiatus to recover from arm injury. She also received surgery to remove a scar on her arm.
|2008||"자유시대"||—||Scandal Makers OST|
|2012||"My Prince" (나의 왕자님)||7||
||A Werewolf Boy OST|
|2014||"피끓는 청춘"||—||Hot Young Bloods OST|
||Oh My Ghost OST|
|2018||"Listen to Me" (내 얘기 좀 들어봐)||—||On Your Wedding Day OST Part 1|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released in that region.|
As featured artist
(Speed feat. Park Bo-young)
Park Bo-young has participated in several charitable causes; such as talent donations for ChildFund Korea—Green Umbrella Children's Foundation's "Love, One More" campaign in 2014 and Sandol Green Umbrella Handwriting project in 2017. Since 2013, she has sponsored two children through the Green Umbrella Children's Foundation.
Park participated in the Share Pad Campaign by LG Unicharm's sanitary pad brand Sofy Bodyfit and provided pads to girls from low-income single parents from 2016 until 2019. In May 2017 and April 2019, she held autograph signing events to donate a total of 1.1 million pieces of sanitary pads to Korean Women's Welfare Association as part of the campaign.
On April 15, 2017, Park held an autograph session in Seoul to support an orphanage in Cambodia. It was hosted by Think Nature, a cosmetic brand that she endorsed at that time. All proceeds from the event were donated to support children in Cambodia.
In February 2020, she donated 50 million won to help the fight against COVID-19 during the mass outbreak. In August, she donated 20 million won to support the aid for flood victims through the Hope Bridge Korea Disaster Relief Association. She was also one of the celebrities who participated in 2020 WeAja Flea Market charity auction.
On February 16, 2021, she donated 30 million won to non-profit organization Good Neighbors in celebration of her birthday to provide young girls from low-income families with sanitary items.
|2009||Ministry of Strategy and Finance, Lottery Commission||Promotional ambassador|||
|Good Downloader||Star supporter|||
|2010||Seoul G20 Summit|||
|2011||15th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan)||Promotional ambassador|||
|2012||Internet Newspaper "Campus Today"||Honorary reporter|||
|2013||EcoMobility World Festival: Suwon City||International ambassador|||
|Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)||Ambassador|||
|2014||CJ CGV Toto's Workshop in Vietnam||Honorary ambassador|||
|Korea National Police Hospital|||
|2015||CJ CGV Toto's Workshop in Indonesia|||
|Korea Customs Service's Integrated Travel Guide "Tour Pass"||Ambassador|||
|2020||16th Jecheon International Music & Film Festival||Honorary Ambassador|||
Awards and nominations
|2007||14th SBS Drama Awards||Best Young Actress||The King and I||Won|||
|2008||Cine 21 Awards||Best New Actress||Scandal Makers||Won|||
|2009||6th Max Movie Awards||Won|||
|45th Baeksang Arts Awards||Best New Actress||Won|||
|Most Popular Actress||Won|
|2nd Korea Junior Star Awards||Grand Prize (Film category)||Won|||
|17th Chunsa Film Art Awards||Best New Actress||Nominated|||
|18th Buil Film Awards||Nominated|
|29th Korean Association of Film Critics Awards||Won|||
|17th Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards||Won|||
|5th University Film Festival of Korea||Won|||
|30th Blue Dragon Film Awards||Won|||
|32nd Golden Cinematography Awards||Won|||
|12th Director's Cut Awards||Won|||
|46th Grand Bell Awards||Nominated|
|4th Andre Kim Best Star Awards||Female Star Award||N/A||Won|||
|2012||49th World Savings Day||Commendation from the Chairman of Finance||N/A||Won|||
|4th Pierson Movie Festival||Best Actress||A Werewolf Boy||Won|||
|2013||7th Mnet 20's Choice Awards||20's Movie Star - Female||Won|||
|11th Korea Jewelry Awards||Best Jewelry Lady||N/A||Won|||
|2014||22nd Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards||Excellence Award, Actress in a Film||Hot Young Bloods||Won|||
|2015||15th Korea World Youth Film Festival||Most Favorite Actress||The Silenced||Won|||
|36th Blue Dragon Film Awards||Popular Star Award||Won|||
|4th APAN Star Awards||Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries||Oh My Ghost||Won|||
|2016||tvN10 Awards||Best Chemistry with Kim Seul-gi||Won|||
|Best Kiss Award with Jo Jung-suk||Nominated|
|Romantic Comedy Queen||Nominated|
|InStyle Star Icon||Best Actress||N/A||Won|||
|8th Style Icon Asia||Style Icon||N/A||Won|||
|5th KOPA[a] & Nikon Press Photo Awards||Most Photogenic Actress||N/A||Won|||
|2017||V Live Awards||Special V Live – V Live Special Thanks||N/A||Won|||
|53rd Baeksang Arts Awards||Best Actress||Strong Girl Bong-soon||Nominated|||
|12th Seoul International Drama Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|||
|Outstanding Korean Actress||Won|||
|1st The Seoul Awards||Best Actress||Won|||
|KAA[b] Awards||Best Model Award||N/A||Won|||
|8th Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards||Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Commendation||N/A||Won|||
|2018||39th Blue Dragon Film Awards||Best Actress||On Your Wedding Day||Nominated|||
|2nd The Seoul Awards||Best Actress||Nominated|||
|23rd KCA Consumer Day Awards||Won|||
|Forbes||2010||Korea Power Celebrity||30th|||
- Korea Online Press Photographers Association
- Korea Advertisers Association
- "데뷔 10년 만에 첫 키스신 찍었어요". Top Class Chosun (in Korean). Top Class. Archived from the original on 2015-12-22. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "충무로 '18세 박보영' 찜". Naver (in Korean). Herald Biz. Retrieved 2021-03-29.
- Lee, Ji-hyun (2009-02-25). "'꽃남' 이민호 데뷔작 EBS서 앙코르 방송". No Cut News (in Korean). Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- Yoon, Go-eun (2010-09-16). 박보영ㆍ김수현 주연 '정글피쉬' 특별개봉 [Special re-edit of Park Bo-young and Kim Soo-hyun’s Jungle Fish]. Yonhap (in Korean). Retrieved 2012-11-24.
- Han, Sang-hee (2010-09-26). "Realism essential for local teen dramas". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "The Best Selling Films of 2008". Korean Film. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Elley, Derek (2009-06-03). "Scandal Makers". Variety. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "PARK Bo-young". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Kang, Byeong-jin (2009-03-06). "[박보영] 제 고민 좀 들어보실래요?". Cine21 (in Korean). Retrieved 2016-02-17.
- Lee, Lin (2015-11-26). "[bnt interview] Park Bo-young, "Perhaps I'm Not Just Aging, But Growing Up"". BNT News. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- "If You Were Me 4". IndieStory. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Lee, Hyo-won (2009-05-28). "If You Were Me 4, Omnibus Treat". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Cho, Jae-hyon (2010-02-04). "Park Bo-young Accused of Breaching Contract". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Park, So-yeon (2010-02-04). "Park Bo-young sued by movie producers for fraud". 10Asia. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "Park Bo-young likely to face defamation charges". The Korea Times. 2010-06-20. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Hong, Lucia (2011-05-11). "Park Bo-young named PiFan Lady for Puchon film fest". 10Asia. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "Park Bo-young Tapped to Promote Puchon Film Festival". The Chosun Ilbo. 2011-05-14. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Hong, Lucia (2012-05-03). "Park Bo-young speaks about becoming new queen of horror". 10Asia. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- "Actress Park Bo-young Expands Repertoire with Horror Flick". The Chosun Ilbo. 2012-06-02. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Kim, Gang yoo (2012-08-27). "[interview] Park Bo-young, Come back in 4 years". BNT News. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Lim, Ju-hui (2012-09-27). "Wolf Boy Park Bo Young expresses thanks to Song Joong Ki's great care". StarN News. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Choi, Eun-hwa (2012-10-27). "Park Bo Young Fills the Big Screen with Her Warm Presence in A Werewolf Boy". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 2013-01-28. Retrieved 2012-11-23.
- Park, Eun-jee (2012-10-26). "Uncomplicated relationship central to A Werewolf Boy". Korea JoongAng Daily. Archived from the original on 2013-01-03. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Lee, Claire (2012-11-05). "Director scores debut hit with coming-of-age beast tale". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Sunwoo, Carla (2012-11-19). "Werewolf Boy the top melodrama". Korea JoongAng Daily. Archived from the original on 2012-12-03. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Jeon, Su-mi (2012-11-19). "A Werewolf Boy Passes 5 Million Mark and Gets the Cast Celebrating". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 2013-01-03. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Hong, Grace Danbi (2012-11-13). "Park Bo Young Sings for A Werewolf Boy". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 2013-02-08. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Sunwoo, Carla (2013-01-10). "Law of the Jungle cast to travel way down south". Korea JoongAng Daily. Archived from the original on 2013-05-23. Retrieved 2013-01-10.
- Lee, Eun-ah (2013-06-19). "Park Bo-young Cast in New Teen Film". 10Asia. Archived from the original on 2014-03-29. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- Sunwoo, Carla (2014-01-03). "Youth aims to bring back the past with a punch". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- Song, Soon-jin (2014-01-03). "Press Conference Held for Comedy HOT YOUNG BLOODS". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- Jung, Ji-won (2014-01-30). "Park Bo-young's an adult, really". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- Yoon, Sarah (2015-06-05). "Park Bo-young talks about upcoming mystery film The Silenced". K-pop Herald. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
- Ko, Seok-hee (2015-06-16). "Park Bo-young goes back to teen years". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2015-06-17.
- "Actress Park Bo-young Hungry for More Film Roles". The Chosun Ilbo. 2015-06-27. Retrieved 2015-06-28.
- Ko, Ji-seon (2015-07-22). "Park Bo-young enjoys dual role in Oh My Ghostess". K-pop Herald. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- "Park Bo-young Grows Up at Last". The Chosun Ilbo. 2015-08-08. Retrieved 2015-08-09.
- Kim, Jin-seok (2015-09-08). "A different side to Park Bo-young". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2015-09-12.
- Jin, Min-ji (2015-06-22). "Park Bo-young returns to tvN". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2015-06-22.
- "Actress crowned 'romantic comedy queen'". The Korea Times. 2015-08-24. Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- Baek, Byung-yeul (2015-10-25). "Collective Invention, wry portrayal of Korean society". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- Baek, Byung-yeul (2015-11-18). "Park sheds baby-face image in You Call It Passion". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- "Park Bo-young gets stronger after each and every role : The young actress finds herself in the spotlight again with hit drama". Korea JoongAng Daily. 2017-04-25.
- "Actress Park Bo-young Impresses Viewers with Bright Side of Herself". The Chosun Ilbo. 2017-05-01.
- "[INTERVIEW] Park Bo-young feels 'growing up' with superhero character". The Korea Times. 2017-04-19.
- "'Strong Woman Do Bong-soon' ends with JTBC's top viewership". Kpop Herald. 2017-04-16.
- Park, Jin-young (2017-03-26). "[美친시청률] '도봉순' 로맨스 타고 시청률 또 터졌다..9.66% 새 기록". Naver (in Korean). Osen. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- Jie, Ye-eun (2017-03-20). "Park Bo-young tops drama actor brand rank". Kpop Herald. Herald Corporation. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- "PARK Bo-young and KIM Young-kwang Commit to YOUR WEDDING". Korean Film Biz Zone. 2017-10-06.
- Lee, Mi-ji (2017-09-21). "박보영X김영광, '너의 결혼식' 출연확정…첫사랑 공감로맨스". Herald Pop (in Korean). Herald Corporation. Retrieved 2017-09-25.
- Song, Hye-jin (2018-08-18). "Park Bo-young Never Stops Trying to Improve as an Actress". The Chosun Ilbo. Chosun Media.
- Lee, Song-hye (2019-02-11). "'어비스' 박보영X안효섭, 캐스팅 확정…'영혼 부활 커플' 케미 예고 [공식입장]". Xports News (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "'Abyss' cast excited by show's script". Korea JoongAng Daily. 2018-05-04.
- "박보영, 소속사 피데스스파티윰과 계약 종료..."오랜 대화 끝 합의"(공식입장 전문)". Naver (in Korean). MBN. 2019-12-05.
- "[단독] 'FA' 박보영, 이병헌·한지민과 한솥밥…BH엔터行". News1 (in Korean). 2020-02-11.
- "[공식입장] 박보영·서인국·이수혁·강태오·신도현, '멸망이 들어왔다' 확정". Naver (in Korean). News1 Korea. 2020-12-18. Retrieved 2021-01-13.
- "박보영x서인국 판타지♥…tvN '어느날 우리집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다'". Naver (in Korean). News1 Korea. Retrieved 2021-03-24.
- Kim Mi-hwa (2020-08-04). "이병헌X박서준X박보영, 재난 스릴러 '콘크리트 유토피아'로 호흡 [공식]" [Byung-Hun Lee X Seo-Jun Park X Bo-Young Park Breathe With Disaster Thriller 'Concrete Utopia' [Official]]. MBN (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- Kim, Ji-won (2021-04-16). "이병헌, '영탁' 된다…'콘크리트 유토피아' 크랭크인" [Lee Byung-hun becomes'Young-tak'... 'Concrete Utopia' Crankin]. Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- Lee, In-kyeong (2010-12-26). "박보영, 엄마-언니-동생 공개 "온가족이 미녀?" 예능감도 폭발". Naver (in Korean). Sports Chosun. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- Kim, Bora. "[단독] 박보영, 30일 '특전사 아버지' 전역식 참석". OSEN (in Korean). Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- "박보영 첫게스트, '펭수'와 인연 공개!". Poli News (in Korean). 2020-08-26. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- "'어린 소화' 박보영 단국대 연극영화전공 정시 합격". Daum (in Korean). Newsen. 2008-02-06. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- "오 나의 귀신님 박보영, 과거 사진 보니…'귀신 맞네'". Nate (in Korean). E Today. 2015-06-29. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- "Park Bo-young undergoes surgery for ankle injury". Kpop Herald. Herald Corporation. 2017-09-06. Retrieved 2017-09-06.
- Park, Ah-reum (2017-09-06). "박보영 측 "지난 6월 발목 수술, 90% 이상 회복"". Newsen (in Korean). Newsen. Retrieved 2017-09-06.
- Han, Hae-sun (2019-11-13). "박보영 측 "팔 흉터제거 수술 후 깁스..휴식 후 활동 재개"(공식)". Naver (in Korean). Star News. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- 이, 게은 (2021-04-27). ""안녕" 박보영, SNS 깜짝 개설...청순한 뽀블리". 스포츠서울 (in Korean). Retrieved 2021-05-01.
- Gaon Weekly Digital Chart
- Cumulative Sales for "My Prince":
- "2015년 08월 Download Chart (see #88)". Gaon Music Chart (in Korean). Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- Gaon Weekly Digital Chart
- "It's Over". 2013-01-26.
- Cumulative Sales for "It's Over":
- "2013년 04주차 Download Chart (see #27)". Gaon Music Chart (in Korean). Archived from the original on 2015-04-10. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- "2013년 05주차 Download Chart (see #59)". Gaon Music Chart (in Korean). Archived from the original on 2015-10-17. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- "2013년 06주차 Download Chart (see #77)". Gaon Music Chart (in Korean). Archived from the original on 2015-10-17. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- Park, Chan-su (2014-06-10). "박보영, 빈곤아동 돕기 재능기부". Naver News (in Korean). Newsis. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- "어린이의 꿈을 응원하는 '산돌초록우산어린이체'". ChildFund Korea (in Korean). Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "박보영, 손글씨 재능기부…위기상황 아동 위해". Naver (in Korean). Sports Kyunghyang. 2017-09-12. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- "Park Bo-young Donates 30 Million Won for Low Income Families". HanCinema. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- Sofy Bodyfit's Share Pad Campaign:
- "Results of the 3rd & 4th donation". Sofy. LG Unicharm. Archived from the original on 2020-10-27. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "Results of the 5th & 6th donation". Sofy. LG Unicharm. Archived from the original on 2020-10-27. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "Results of the7th & 8th donation". Sofy. LG Unicharm. Archived from the original on 2020-09-22. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "Results of the9th & 10th donation". Sofy. LG Unicharm. Archived from the original on 2021-01-19. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "[포토] 박보영, '한국여성복지연합회에 생리대 기증'". Naver (in Korean). Korea Economic Daily. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "박보영, 뜻 깊은 기부로 함께해요 [포토엔HD]". Naver (in Korean). Newsen. Retrieved 2021-03-31.
- Jie, Ye-eun (2017-04-10). "Park Bo-young to support Cambodian orphanage". Kpop Herald. Herald Corporation. Retrieved 2017-04-10.
- "Actor Park Bo-young donates ₩30 million to charity to mark her birthday". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "[단독] 박보영, 수해 복구·수재민 돕기 위해 2000만원 기부". Naver (in Korean). News1 Korea. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "[위아자 2020]백종원 중식도, 정우성·박보영 셔츠···수지는 아우터 내놔". Naver News (in Korean). JoongAng Ilbo. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "복권위원회, 배우 박보영 행복공감봉사단장 위촉". Naver (in Korean). Joy News 24. 2009-05-01. Retrieved 2021-01-27.
- "Lee Seung-gi Chosen as Face of Lottery". The Chosun Ilbo. 2010-03-31. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- Kim, Kun-woo (2009-11-10). "원빈·이민호·박보영 "전 국민 '굿 다운로더' 되길"". Naver (in Korean). Starnews. Retrieved 2016-05-14.
- "Stars Line Up to Support G20 Summit". The Chosun Ilbo. 2010-10-22. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "Pifan 레이디 선정된 것 기쁘고 감사해". Naver. Retrieved 2017-02-23.
- Lee, Eun-jeong (2012-11-13). "'늑대소년' 박보영 "나도 이제 대학생 기자"". Naver (in Korean). Segye. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- "Suwon appoints new EcoMobility World Festival Ambassadors". EcoMobility World Festival 2013. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "[포토] 코이카 홍보대사 박상원의 바통을 이어받은 박보영". Naver (in Korean). Seoul Shinmun. 2013-11-25. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- Lee, Kyung-nam (2014-06-12). "Park Bo Young Brings in Huge Crowd in Vietnam During Visit as Honorary Ambassador". Mwave. enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 2015-06-27. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- Go, Beom-jun (2014-12-24). "박보영, 경찰병원 명예홍보대사 위촉". Newsis (in Korean). Archived from the original on 2015-10-07. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- Yoon, Gi-baek (2015-10-22). "CJ CGV, 인도네시아 토토의 작업실 영화제 개최… 박보영 동참". Naver (in Korean). Sports World. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
- "탤런트 박보영, 관세청 홍보대사로 위촉". Naver News (in Korean). Money Today. 2015-09-21. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- "The 16th JIMFF, Honorary Ambassadors". Jecheon International Music & Film Festival. Archived from the original on 2020-10-23. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- "2007 Year-end Korean drama awards round-up". Hancinema. Star Money. 2007-01-07.
- "[2008 총결산] 올해의 영화인". Cine21 (in Korean). 2008-12-30.
- "[인터뷰] 제6회 맥스무비 영화상 박보영, "앞으로 연기 인생에 큰 발판"". Max Movie (in Korean). 2009-02-17.
- "[백상예술대상] 박보영 2관왕…"열심히 하는 배우되겠다"". Seoul (in Korean). 2009-02-27.
- "왕이 된 왕석현, 과속스캔들 연기호평 '대상'". Segye Ilbo (in Korean). 2009-05-24.
- "송창의-차승우-조안, 춘사영화제 남녀신인상 수상". Asia Economy (in Korean). 2009-09-05.
- "김혜자-이범수-박보영-최재웅, 제29회 영평상 주역들". Newsis (in Korean). 2009-10-29.
- "소녀시대·송승헌·설경구 문화연예대상 대상". Star News (in Korean). 2009-11-30.
- Garcia, Cathy Rose A. (2009-12-01). "Ha Ji-won Wins 1st Best Actress Award". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- Lee, Hyo-won (2009-12-03). "Closer to Heaven Couple Win Best Acting Nods". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- "[포토]박보영 '여우 신인상' 수상". Asia Economy (in Korean). 2009-12-11.
- Kim, Lynn (2009-12-17). "Winners of Director's CUT Awards 9announced". 10Asia. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- "김명민·박보영, 제46회 대종상 인기상…최고 인기 '확인'". edaily (in Korean). 2009-11-06.
- "앙드레김 베스트 스타 어워드 열려". YTN (in Korean). 2009-11-27.
- "[포토] 조인성-이민정-박보영 '우리는 저축 잘하는 개념배우'". FN News (in Korean). 2012-12-30.
- "Ha Jeong-woo and Park Bo-yeong, The Best Actor and Actress". Hancinema. 2012-11-12. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- Jang, Yoon-won (2013-07-19). "'20's Choice' 20대가 뽑은 무비스타, 류승룡-박보영 수상". Nate (in Korean). Newspim. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- Choi, Eun-hwa (2015-04-15). "Park Bo Young Chosen as Youngest Best Jewelry Lady". Mwave. enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 2015-12-08. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- "[포토] 박보영, '순백의 천사~'". Sports Chosun (in Korean). 2014-11-28.
- "유아인·박보영·변요한, 청소년이 뽑은 인기영화인 등극". Sports World (in Korean). 2005-10-22.
- "ASSASSINATION Tops Blue Dragon Awards". Korean Film Biz Zone. 2015-11-27.
- "Kim Soo-hyun wins grand prize at APAN Star Awards". Kpop Herald. 2015-11-29.
- "tvN10 Awards' full list of winners". Kpop Herald. 2016-10-10.
- Hong, Se-Young (2016-02-22). "강동원·유재석·박보영·박나래, 핫★ 어벤져스". Naver (in Korean). Sports Donga. Retrieved 2016-05-14.
- "강동원·유재석·박보영·박나래, 핫★ 어벤져스 [화보]". Sports Donga (in Korean). 2016-02-22.
- Han, Yoon-jong (2016-05-23). "박보영, '여신 미모 뽐내며'". Naver (in Korean). Segye. Retrieved 2016-05-23.
- "2017 GLOBAL V LIVE TOP 10". Naver V Live. Naver. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "[공식] 53회 백상 심사표 공개..TV 대상 김은숙 5표, 영화 대상 박찬욱 3표". Naver (in Korean). Ilgan Sports. 2017-05-04. Retrieved 2017-08-21.
- "박보검 출격에 박보영 2관왕? SDA2017 궁금한 이유(종합)". Naver (in Korean). Star News. 2017-08-17. Retrieved 2017-09-08.
- "[서울드라마어워즈] '한류여자연기상' 박보영 "상이 부끄럽지 않은 배우되겠다"". Naver (in Korean). Xports News. 2017-09-07. Retrieved 2017-09-07.
- "'Love in the Moonlight' wins best drama at Seoul Int'l Drama Awards". The Korea Herald. Yonhap News Agency. 2017-09-08.
- Lee, Ho-yeon (2017-10-27). "[더서울어워즈]'피고인' 지성·'도봉순' 박보영, 드라마 男女주연상". Naver (in Korean). Herald Pop. Retrieved 2017-10-27.
- Ryu, Hyo-rim (2017-10-26). "광고주가 뽑은 모델 박보영". Naver News (in Korean). Yonhap News Agency. Retrieved 2017-10-27.
- Ji, Min-kyung (2017-10-30). "엑소·박보검·지성·윤여정 등 28人 2017 대중문화예술상 수상". Naver (in Korean). Osen. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- "청룡영화상 후보 발표, '1987' 최다·'공작'도 9개부문 후보". Newsen (in Korean). 2018-11-01.
- "'제2회 더 서울어워즈' 10월27일 개최, 드라마-영화 각 부문별 후보공개". iMBC (in Korean). 2018-09-28.
- "[N현장] 하정우→워너원·'윤식당2', 2018 소비자가 뽑은 영광의 얼굴들(종합)". News1 (in Korean). 2018-12-17.
- "Celebrity List". JoongAng Ilbo (in Korean). 2010-02-23. Retrieved 2021-05-24 – via Joins.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Park Bo-young.|