Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Philip, Phil, phil-, or Phillip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Philip may refer to:
- Philip (name), a given name, derived from the Greek Φίλιππος (Philippos, lit. "horse-loving" or "fond of horses"). Phil or Philip may also refer to:
- Phillip, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra
- Philip, South Dakota, United States
- Phil, Kentucky, United States
- Philipp, Mississippi, United States
- Port Philip (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.