Pimpalgaon Tarf Khed
|Pimpalgaon Tarf Khed
Pimpalgaon, Shel Pimpalgaon
|• Body||Village panchayat|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MH|
Pimpalgaon Tarf Khed is a panchayat village in the state of Maharashtra, India, on the left (east) bank of the Bhima River. Administratively, Pimpalgaon Tarf Khed is under Khed Taluka of Pune District in Maharashtra. The village of Pimpalgaon Tarf Khed is 11 km east of the town of Chakan, and 23 km by road south of the town of Rajgurunagar (Khed).
In the 2001 census, the village of Pimpalgaon Tarf Khed had 5,957 inhabitants, with 3,021 males (50.7%) and 2,936 females (49.3%), for a gender ratio of 972 females per thousand males.
- Pimpalgaon (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- 2011 Village Panchayat Code for Pimpalgaon Tarf Khed = 241543, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: Village Panchayat Names of Khed, Pune, Maharashtra". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India.
- 2001 Census Village code for Pimpalgaon Tarf Khed = 03071300, "2001 Census of India: List of Villages by Tehsil: Maharashtra" (PDF). Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 596. Archived (PDF) from the original on 13 November 2012.
- 2011 Census Village code for Pimpalgaon Tarf Khed = 555842, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: List of Census Villages mapped for: Pimpalgaon T. Khed Gram Panchayat, Khed, Pune, Maharashtra". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India.
- Poona India, Sheet NE 43-06 (topographic map, scale 1:250,000), Series U-502, United States Army Map Service, May 1960
- "Census 2001 Population Finder: Maharashtra: Pune: Khed: Pimpalgaon Tarf Khed". Office of The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Archived from the original on 12 May 2013.
- "Official Website of Pune District".
- "Delimitation of PC and AC - 2004 Khed Taluka, Pune District, Maharashtra (Administrative Units)" (Map). Pune District.
|This article about a location in Pune district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|