Dehu Road railway station
This article does not cite any sources. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Pune Suburban Railway Station|
|Location||Dehu Road Cantonment, Dist. Pune.|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Line(s)||Pune Suburban Railway|
|Fare zone||Central Railway|
Dehu Road Railway Station is an important[by whom?] suburban railway station of Pune Suburban Railway. It is on the Mumbai - Pune Railway route. It is owned by central railways department of Indian Railways. It has five platforms, six lines and one footbridge. This Station was built for access to Dehu Road Cantonment. Today also this station is used for Indian Army.
Pune Suburban Railway System
- Pune Junction - Lonavla Locals.
- Pune Junction - Talegaon Locals.
- Shivajinagar - Lonavla Local.
- Shivajinagar - Talegaon Local.
Express & Passengers
- Mumbai - Kolhapur Sahyadri Express.
- Pune - Karjat Passenger.
- Mumbai - Pandharpur Passenger.
- Mumbai - Bijapur - Mumbai Passenger.
- Mumbai - Shirdi Passenger.