|Born||6 April 1992|
|Years active||2015 – present|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
Shanmuga Pandian made his debut as a leading actor in Sagaptham (2015), co-starring Neha Hinge and Shubra Aiyappa, but the film was heavily panned by critics and failed at the box office. Pandian moved on to work on Thamizhan Endru Sol, again co-starring his father Vijayakanth in a pivotal role, but his father's ill health meant that the project was postponed. Thus Madura Veeran (2018), based on the issues and politics associated with jallikattu, became his second release.
|TBA||Thamizhan Endru Sol||Tamil||Delayed|
- "Captain Vijaykanth's son Shanmuga Pandian in 'Sagaptham". Sify.com. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "Captain's son rises in a couple of days". Behindwoods. 9 December 2013. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- Menon, Vishal (1 February 2018). "I want to become like my dad, says Vijayakanth's son Shanmuga Pandian". The Hindu. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- Suganth, M (25 April 2017). "Shanmugapandian is now Madura Veeran". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- Kumar, Karthik (2 February 2018). "Madura Veeran movie review: A decent if not fitting tribute to Tamil pride". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- Subramanian, Anupama (1 February 2018). "Shanmuga Pandian's Madura Veeran is all about Jallikattu". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- Suganth, M (4 October 2017). "I don't care about the memes made on me: Vijayakant". The Times of India. Retrieved 3 February 2018.