The Bachelorette (season 12)
|The Bachelorette (season 12)|
|Starring||Joelle "JoJo" Fletcher|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||12|
|Original release||May 23 –|
August 1, 2016
The twelfth season of The Bachelorette, an American reality competition television series premiered on ABC on May 23, 2016, and concluded on August 1, 2016. The show featured Joelle "JoJo" Fletcher, a real estate developer from Dallas, Texas and former runner-up on the 20th season of The Bachelor, in the title role where she is courted by 26 men. Former pro quarterback Jordan Rodgers won the competition.
Filming and Development
Casting and Contestants
Casting began during season eleven of The Bachelorette. Days before the official announcement, Fletcher's fellow The Bachelor season 20 contestant and second runner-up Caila Quinn was originally selected to be in the lead role, but she was dropped at the last minute for Fletcher by the producers in response to the popularity of Fletcher.
Filming commenced on March 16, 2016 shortly after the twentieth season of The Bachelor. Destinations including Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania, Uruguay, Thailand, and Argentina with appearances from Dan + Shay, All-4-One, Max Kellerman and Marcellus Wiley.
|Jordan Rodgers||27||Chico, California||Former Pro Quarterback||Winner||1|||
|Robert "Robby" Hayes||27||St. Augustine, Florida||Former Competitive Swimmer||Runner-up||2|
|Chase McNary||27||Castle Rock, Colorado||Medical Sales Rep||Week 9||3|||
|Luke Pell||31||Burnet, Texas||War Veteran||Week 8||4|
|James Taylor||29||Denver, Colorado||Singer-Songwriter||Week 7||5|||
|Alexander "Alex" Woytkiw||25||Oceanside, California||U.S. Marine||6|
|Derek Peth||29||Waverly, Iowa||Commercial Banker||Week 6||7|||
|Wells Adams||31||Monterey, California||Radio DJ||8|
|Evan Bass||33||Hartford, Connecticut||Erectile Dysfunction Specialist||Week 5||9–11|||
|Grant Kemp||27||San Francisco, California||Firefighter|
|Vincent "Vinny" Ventiera||28||Kings Park, New York||Barber|
|Daniel Maguire||31||Lions Bay, British Columbia||Male Model||Week 4||12–13|
|James Fuertes||34||Franklin, Tennessee||Boxing Club Owner|
|Brian "Chad" Johnson||28||Jenks, Oklahoma||Luxury Real Estate Agent||14|||
|Ali Zahiri||27||Santa Monica, California||Bartender||Week 3||15–17|
|Christian Bishop||26||Los Angeles, California||Telecom Consultant|
|Nicholas "Nick" Benvenutti||33||Carthage, Illinois||Electrical Engineer|
|Brandon Howell||28||Marysville, Washington||Hipster||Week 2||18–20|||
|James Spadafore||27||Phoenix, Arizona||Bachelor Superfan|
|William "Will" Haduch||26||Jersey City, New Jersey||Civil Engineer|
|Colin "Coley" Knust||27||Chicago, Illinois||Real Estate Consultant||Week 1||21–26|||
|Jake Patton||26||Playa Vista, California||Landscape Architect|
|Jonathan Hamilton||29||Vancouver, British Columbia||Technical Sales Rep|
|Nicholas "Nick" Sharp||26||San Francisco, California||Software Salesman|
|Peter Medina||26||Rockdale, Illinois||Staffing Agency Manager|
|Salvatore "Sal" DeJulio||28||Hubbard, Ohio||Operations Manager|
Bachelor in Paradise
Christian Bishop, Chad Johnson, Daniel Maguire, Evan Bass, Grant Kemp, Vinny Ventiera, and Wells Adams returned for the third season of Bachelor in Paradise. Johnson was removed from the show by Chris Harrison during week 1 for aggressive behaviour towards everyone. Bishop was eliminated during week 2 and Maguire during week 4. Ventiera quit the show during week 4. Adams split from his partner, Ashley Iaconetti, during week 6. Bass and Kemp ended the season engaged to their partners, Carly Waddell and Lace Morris, respectively. However, Kemp split from his fiancé post-show. Bass and Waddell were married during the fourth season of Bachelor in Paradise.
Ventiera, Maguire, Nick Benvenutti, Alex Woytkiw, Derek Peth, and Robby Hayes, returned for the fourth season of Bachelor in Paradise. Bass and Waddell were married during the season premiere. Adams returned as the hotel bartender. Woytkiw, Benvenutti, and Venteria were eliminated during week 1. Hayes split from his partner, Amanda Stanton, during week 4. Maguire left Paradise in a relationship with his partner, Lacey Mark, but it was revealed on the reunion special that they had split shortly afterwards. Peth left Paradise in a relationship with his partner, Taylor Nolan, and the two were engaged during the reunion special, however the two split post-show.
Hayes returned for the fifth season of Bachelor in Paradise. Hayes split from his partner, Shushanna Mkrtychyan, during week 6. Adams also returned as the hotel bartender.
Peth returned for the sixth season of Bachelor in Paradise, along with Chase McNary.
Grant Kemp and Daniel Maguire appeared on the Australian version of Bachelor in Paradise. Both arrived during the 3rd week, with Daniel being eliminated at the following rose ceremony. Grant coupled up with Ali Oetjen and at the end of the show, they agreed to pursue a relationship. They broke up before the airing of the show. Ali became the next Australian Bachelorette.
Daniel Maguire returned to the Australian version of paradise. He was eliminated in week 5.
Celebrity Big Brother UK
The Bachelor Winter Games
Luke Pell returned for The Bachelor Winter Games as a part of Team USA. He was eliminated during week 4.
Ex On The Beach
|Cast Member||The Challenges||Challenge Spin-offs||Challenges Won||Total Money Earned|
|Chase McNary||War of the Worlds||-||None||$0|
- Challenge in bold indicates that the contestant was a finalist on The Challenge.
|Order||Bachelors||Episode / Week|
|1||Jordan Rodgers||Jordan R.||Wells A.||Chase M.||Luke Pell||Jordan R.||Luke Pell||Robby H.||Jordan R.||Jordan R.||Jordan R.|
|2||Derek Peth||Luke Pell||Derek P.||Evan B.||Jordan R.||Derek P.||Chase M.||Luke Pell||Robby H.||Robby H.||Robby H.|
|3||Grant K.||Wells A.||James||James||Alex W.||Robby H.||Robby H.||Jordan R.||Chase M.||Chase M.|
|4||James F.||James||Alex W.||Grant K.||Derek P.||Luke Pell||Jordan R.||Chase M.||Luke Pell|
|5||Robby H.||Grant K.||Christian B.||Derek P.||Robby H.||Chase M.||James
|6||Alex W.||Derek P.||Robby H.||Jordan R.||Chase M.||Alex W.||Alex W.|
|7||Will H.||Christian B.||Luke Pell||Luke Pell||Wells A.||James||Derek P.|
|8||Chad J.||Chad J.||Chase M.||Robby H.||Grant K.||Wells A.||Wells A.|
|9||Daniel M.||Chase M.||Jordan R.||Wells A.||Vinny V.||Evan B.
|10||Ali Z.||Alex W.||Grant K.||James F.||James|
|11||James||Robby H.||Ali Z.||Vinny V.||Evan B.|
|12||Jonathan H.||Brandon H.||Daniel M.||Daniel M.||Daniel
|13||Nick B.||James F.||James F.||Alex W.|
|14||Chase M.||Ali Z.||Nick B.||Chad J.||Chad J.|
|15||Jake P.||Nick B.||Vinny V.||Ali Z.
|16||Sal D.||Will H.||Evan B.|
|17||Colin K.||James S.||Chad J.|
|18||Brandon H.||Vinny V.||Brandon
|19||James S.||Evan B.|
|20||Nick S.||Daniel M.|
- The contestant received a first impression rose
- The contestant received a rose during a date
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant was eliminated during a date
- The contestant was part of non-elimination bottom two
- The contestant won the competition
|Title||Original air date||Prod.|
|123||1||"Week 1: Season Premiere"||May 23, 2016||1201||6.63||2.0/7|
|Season 12 begins with JoJo meeting with three former bachelorettes Kaitlyn Bristowe, Desiree Hartsock Siegfried, and Ali Fedotowsky at the mansion where they give her advice for being the Bachelorette. In night one, JoJo greets twenty-six men as the limos arrive. Robby presents a bottle of wine; James Taylor sings a song he wrote for her while playing his guitar; Nick B. (as Saint Nick) dressed in a Santa suit and brought presents for JoJo; Chase shows up wearing glasses and fake mustache to look like a secret agent; Vinny presents a toasted bread; Wells brought All-4-One and they sang the acapella version of "I Swear"; Christian arrives on a motorbike and Luke arrives riding on a horse dressed as a unicorn. Daniel is seen taking off his clothes and jumps into the swimming pool, making a poor impression with some men. Alex did some push-ups while JoJo sits on his back. Nick S. tries to further impress JoJo as she sits on his lap to tell "Santa" what she wants. Ali plays Beethoven on the piano for JoJo. Jordan received the first impression rose. Family friend and season fourteen Bachelor Jake Pavelka came to the mansion interrupting the beginning of the rose ceremony where he wished all the best on her journey to find love. Concluding the ceremony, Coley, Jake, Jonathan, Nick S., Peter and Sal were eliminated.|
|124||2||"Week 2: ESPN's BachelorNation"||May 30, 2016||1202||5.94||1.6/5|
|For the first group date ten men were chose, but soon after the limo arrived it caught fire. The men were surprised to see JoJo coming to the rescue in a sexy firefighter outfit to put out the blaze. The ten contenders were taken to Rio Hondo Fire Academy where the firemen gave them a demonstration about fire safety tests. Soon after the challenge begins, Wells almost passes out during demonstration test and Grant (a trained firefighter) takes a commanding lead. Wells, Luke and Grant are chosen in the final round to save JoJo inside the tower, Grant wins the challenge. In the end, Wells receives a rose. Derek received his one-on-one date. JoJo had an option to pick two choices, and chose "Sky", as he took a private jet flight to San Francisco where they have a picnic together overlooking Golden Gate Bridge. He receives a rose. The six chosen men took for a second group date went to ESPN studios and had to take part with SportsNation. They met with hosts Marcellus Wiley and Max Kellerman which they participated in a segment called BachelorNation into three separate challenges. James Taylor wins the segment, and receives alone time with JoJo, and she gives a rose to him. At the cocktail party, Chad gets confrontational with the other men, Evan steals JoJo away for some alone time. At the rose ceremony, Brandon, James S. and Will were eliminated.|
|125||3||"Week 3, Pt.1: Sex Talk"||June 6, 2016||1203||6.90||2.0/7|
|Chase took his one-on-one date into a yoga class and go to a winery, with a surprise from Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley. He receives a rose. At the mansion, Chad confronted about James Taylor's life as a singer, making too much for him and Chad became commiserate on his tolerant behavior. The eleven chosen men had the group date where they meet with Jenna Brister for a sensual sex class. Evan shares his spotlight about the facts of steroid usage and combined drugs, while he completed his sex talk skit, Chad calls up at the stage where he ripped Evan's shirt and he spots at the limelight by kissing JoJo infront of the stage, then Chad punched at the door and pulled Evan's neck on stage that left him upset and hard-headed. At the after party, Evan and Chad began to bicker and constantly argue on what they did on the portion of the date. In the end, Evan received the rose and Chad continued to frustrate. Back at the mansion, the producers hired a security guard to protect and watch Chad over. James Taylor received on his one-on-one date, JoJo drove him to Culver City to take swing dancing classes and joined with the couples swinging their dance moves at the park, they spent their time at Hollywood Hills overlooking Los Angeles skyline. He receives a rose. Chris Harrison came the mansion where told the men that would have a pool party, Evan talked to Chris about on Chad's frantic violence on what they happened during the group date, Chris called Chad over to stop the madness and he asked to stay. However, the episode ends in cliffhanger.|
|126||4||"Week 3, Pt.2: Pennsylvania"||June 7, 2016||1204||6.77||2.0/8|
|Continuing from the previous episode, Evan gave an apology to Chad on what he had done during the group date and owed with a new shirt. At the pool party, Evan fought with the other men inside the pool. Chris Harrison arrives at the mansion, leaving Chad uncomfortable with his future in the competition. At the rose ceremony, Ali, Christian and Nick B. are eliminated. The fourteen remaining men announced from Chris to travel to Pittsburgh to meet with JoJo. Luke received his one-on-one to take dog sledding into the Pennsylvania countryside and had relaxing on a wooden hot tub experience at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. He receives the rose, afterwards, he and JoJo attend a concert from Dan + Shay at The Palace. The eleven chosen men took a group date while boarded out on a boat ride in Downtown Pittsburgh and arrived at Heinz Field to meet with JoJo and play football. Professional football players Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward and Brett Keisel give them tips and since Jordan knows football very well. They split into two teams, while the loser would sent home. The blue team won and have to spend time with JoJo. Jordan receives a rose. The men started a nonsense verbal war against Chad, wishing to send him home. Alex and Chad received the two-on-one date hiking into the Pennsylvania woods, Alex expresses the rest of the men's concerns about Chad and his physical abusive behavior. JoJo gives the rose to Alex and sent Chad home, much to the delight of the remaining men. The episode ended in another cliffhanger.|
|127||5||"Week 4: Uruguay"||June 20, 2016||1205||7.05||2.1/8|
|Concluded from the previous episode, the remaining men continued to excite on Chad's farewell party, but the latter returns to the lodge, Jordan was not pleased due to his dismay as Chad tries to give his apology to the men that he should consider for misunderstanding and uncommon issues. Soon, he finally leaves for good. At the rose ceremony, Daniel and James F. are eliminated. The eleven men traveled down south to Punta del Este, Uruguay. Jordan took his one-on-one date board onto a yacht to Isla de Lobos and swim with seals. JoJo gives him receives a rose. At the hotel, a producer told JoJo holding an In Touch Weekly magazine where she addressed the tabloids about her ex-boyfriend prior joining to The Bachelor, she went upset and came to the men' room at the same hotel, JoJo went depressed and became very unhappy as soon she would be going to move on. The nine chosen men had the group date went surfing on Uruguayan sand dunes, but it ends with a torrential rainstorm that cancels their outing. Derek receives the rose and felt reassured. Robby had his one-on-one date started at Playa Brava and ended on a night club in Punta del Este, and they walk downtown to a fireworks show. Robby receives a rose. Chris Harrison showed up at the winery and told the men there would be no cocktail party and head straight to the rose ceremony. At the rose ceremony, Evan, Grant and Vinny are eliminated.|
|128||6||"Week 5: Buenos Aires"||June 27, 2016||1206||6.85||2.0/7|
|The remaining men traveled west to Buenos Aires, Argentina. Chris Harrison stopped by to talk with JoJo at the park and announces the men there will be a one-on-one date, a group date, and for the first time in series history, a second two-on-one date. Wells finally goes on his one-on-one date with Jojo, he admits to the remaining men that he has not kissed her yet. Wells and Jojo explored the city and sights on the streets of Buenos Aires until reaching the city park where they see a Fuerza Bruta. Though Wells kisses JoJo, she doesn't give him the rose and sends him home, leaving JoJo attend a real Fuerza Bruta stage all by herself. Robby, James Taylor, Alex, Jordan, and Luke go on the group date. They explore the streets of the La Boca neighborhood to play soccer with the locals. James tells JoJo about Jordan's obnoxious behavior. JoJo confronts Jordan on the spot, and she gives a rose to Luke. Chase and Derek received the two-on-one date had to take part in a tango and they had dinner on a fancy restaurant. Chase receives a rose and Derek is sent home. JoJo and Chase attended on a stage by Soledad Pastorutti singing "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" where they were serenaded. At the cocktail party, JoJo surprises the men how to spend their time together. At the rose ceremony, JoJo gets nervous at the thought about eliminating one man at the end of the week, her decision was uncertain and she changed her mind that Alex and James Taylor received the last two roses.|
|129||7||"Week 6: Argentina Countryside"||July 11, 2016||1207||6.86||1.9/7|
|The six men continued in Buenos Aires, Chris asked them to travel by bus to an unknown destination while JoJo had already left the hotel to stay in the middle of nowhere. Alex had his one-on-one date traveled to the Argentinean countryside near Buenos Aires, had to meet up with two Gaucho people where they train how to do like these real Gaucho people. At dinner, Alex reveals he loves JoJo, and though there was not a rose to give out, he is eliminated after being told that she did not feel the same way. Jordan received the one-on-one date with JoJo where they took a private flight to Mendoza in Argentina's wine country, arriving the vineyard while they crushing grapes by foot and drinking wines. He later opened up to JoJo about the relationship on his famous brother Aaron that has not becoming very close with each other. Chase, Robby, and James Taylor had a group date in Downtown Buenos Aires where rain interrupts JoJo's original plans for the date, so she and the men spend the day in a hotel room playing games. James Taylor eats 25 pieces of fries, Chase takes part for a quiz and Robby participates truth and dare where he strips on his underwear. Robby is given the rose. On the final day in Argentina, Luke had the last one-on-one date riding horses and went skeet shooting. At the rose ceremony, James was eliminated.|
|130||8||"Week 7: Hometown Dates"||July 18, 2016||1208||6.72||1.9/7|
|JoJo traveled the hometowns of four men. Chase's hometown date began at Castle Rock, Colorado and trekked above Daniels Park to stroll the day over because Chase's parents are divorced. He introduced JoJo to his dad at his house, then she meets his mom, stepdad and the rest of his family into a separate meeting at his mom's house. Jordan's hometown date at Chico, California where they visited his alumna of Pleasant Valley High School as they see pictures of his brother Aaron on the wall. when Jordan's other brother Luke told JoJo that Jordan is estranged to Aaron and has not talking a lot in few years as a family. Robby's hometown took place at St. Augustine, Florida into the historic district riding a horse drawn carriage throughout the city and having an idyllic seaside lunch. Then, they arrived at Robby's home in nearby Jacksonville, his mom tells him about his relationship with his ex-girlfriend and told they broke up before going on the show. He brings this up to JoJo and assures her it is a lie. Luke's hometown date at Burnet, Texas to show the latter town and met with his family, including a heart-to-heart with his father, and ends on a horse riding through the sunset view of the fields. At the rose ceremony, Luke is calling around that he has going to be eliminated, but ended in cliffhanger.|
|131||9||"Week 8: Thailand"||July 25, 2016||1209||6.38||1.9/7|
|Concluding from the previous episode as the rose ceremony starts in progress, Luke was sent home, then JoJo felt with blindside on Luke's elimination and caused her very upset and heartbroken. The final three men head to Hua Hin in Thailand. Robby got a stroll on Thai massages. At dinner, Robby reiterated that he loves JoJo and gives her a note from his father to prove how he feels and ends up in the fantasy suite that night. Jordan went for a hike and end up in a temple. JoJo questions Jordan about their future together and he got the fantasy suite as well. Jordan said to JoJo the next morning on "a very important step" from last night. Chase went to a secluded beach into a boat ride for a relaxing day. He expresses to JoJo about the hometown experience. When Robby came to JoJo's hotel room in the middle of Chase's fantasy date, they talk about on their personal matters, stating on how hard the relationship would do. Just as Chase initially accepted his fantasy suite, but JoJo sent him home caused more retaliate and completely depressed on his feelings. At the rose ceremony, JoJo wants to present the remaining two men with roses. Chase surprisingly shows up, and apologizes for how he reacted the previous night. Robby and Jordan are given roses.|
|132||10||"The Men Tell All"||July 26, 2016||N/A||5.14||1.4/5|
|Sixteen of the twenty-six eliminated men sat down for the audience. Several of the contestants spoke of their lives after the competition. They told stories about making Chad's apology even though he does not show up. Chad went on hot seat first told about that he has dating Grant's ex-girlfriend, and Robby's ex-girlfriend as well in much of Grant's huge dismay, then his confrontation with Nick B. to make his plea and Chris Harrison told about Chad's story that his mom had died six months before joining to the show, then Chris announced that Chad will be appearing in Bachelor in Paradise. Luke shows on his feelings that he was in love with JoJo, but he didn't carry with his true confession, stated that he would want to fall in love once more. Chase told about his situation during the hometown dates and recalling the fantasy suite process, JoJo shows up with the men and gets talk to Chase how what they happened during their time around and one woman has shown up on stage who happens to be Vinny's mother, JoJo told her that he would be having to shave his beard even they could become friendliness to each other. The show finishes with Chad talking to JoJo and she gave him a standing ovation.|
|133||11||"Week 9: Season Finale"||August 1, 2016||1210||8.57||2.5/9|
|Robby and Jordan have an opportunity to meet with JoJo's family Phuket Province. Both men have doubts after hearing a conversation from JoJo's parents that Robby wanted to have his decision to marry JoJo at the end, while Jordan praised to JoJo's father that is going to make a deal for a hand in marriage. Robby's final date involving to settle down on a secluded beach at the private island. Jordan's final date involves riding a traditional junk and kayaked through series of underground lakes on a cave. Before the rose ceremony, JoJo makes a deal with an awaiting engagement and read each men's letter that one of them would become her husband. Jordan called JoJo's father to ask for having a permission to marry her and accepts his decision. When Robby comes with a surprise and the trip ends cut short, leaving him heartbroken and torn. Soon when Jordan arrived, he presents an engagement ring and pops the question. JoJo accepts the engagement.|
|134||12||"After the Final Rose"||August 1, 2016||N/A||8.10||2.3/9|
|As the engagement became emotional, Robby came first to the hot seat to say why he felt blindsided and miserable, then JoJo came on stage to see Robby regretting that she would love him. Robby denied the reply. Later, Jordan came out to the audience into a public appearance and he announced he would move to Dallas that his belongings were already packed and plans for marriage. Chris gives a pre-honeymoon present for them to the beautiful Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in Pennsylvania. Former Bachelor Ben Higgins and his fiancée Lauren Bushnell are in the audience as well giving encourage with the new couple to stay longer.|
- Freeman, Molly (March 14, 2016). "When Will JoJo's 'Bachelorette' Season Premiere? There's Already A Lot To Look Forward To". Bustle. Archived from the original on March 15, 2016. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (March 14, 2016). "'The Bachelorette' Season 12: JoJo Fletcher Confirmed as ABC's Next Leading Lady". Variety. Archived from the original on March 15, 2016. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- Marquina, Sierra (March 4, 2016). "Caila Quinn Is the Next Bachelorette! All the Details". Us Weekly. Archived from the original on March 15, 2016. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- Gajewski, Ryan (March 14, 2016). "ABC Switches Bachelorettes After Initially Picking Ben Higgins' Castoff Caila Quinn: Details!". Us Weekly. Archived from the original on March 15, 2016. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- Fleiss, Mike (March 16, 2016). "@Millsy11374 and I will be live tweeting from tonite's Night One! #limosontheway". Twitter. Retrieved March 18, 2016.
- "The Bachelorette, Press Release". ABC. May 12, 2016. Archived from the original on May 17, 2016. Retrieved May 12, 2016.
- Sciullo, Maria (March 28, 2016). "ABC to film part of 'The Bachelorette' at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Archived from the original on May 5, 2016. Retrieved May 15, 2016.
- Hautman, Nicholas (March 5, 2016). "Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers' Brother Jordan to Appear on New Season of 'The Bachelorette'". Us Weekly. Archived from the original on March 14, 2016. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- Bell, Carrie (May 12, 2016). "'The Bachelorette' First Look: Meet the 5 Men to Watch". Yahoo. Archived from the original on May 14, 2016. Retrieved May 13, 2016.
- Huggins, Sarah (August 1, 2016). "Jordan Rodgers Chosen as The Bachelorette Winner 2016". ABC.com. Archived from the original on August 3, 2016. Retrieved August 2, 2016.
- Keith, Braden (May 23, 2016). "Former All-American Swimmer Robby Hayes to Appear on The Bachelorette". Swim Swam. Archived from the original on May 25, 2016. Retrieved May 23, 2016.
- Wenzel, John (May 19, 2016). ""The Bachelorette" Season 12 has Highlands Ranch hunk Chase McNary". Denver Post. Archived from the original on May 20, 2016. Retrieved May 20, 2016.
- Brown, Erica (July 25, 2016). "The Bachelorette 2016 Spoilers: Who Does JoJo Fletcher Pick as Her Final 2?". ABC.com. Archived from the original on July 28, 2016. Retrieved July 26, 2016.
- Odell, Therese (May 12, 2016). "'The Bachelorette': Meet Jojo's Bachelors — including one from Katy". Houston Chronicle. Archived from the original on May 13, 2016. Retrieved May 14, 2016.
- Bonner, Mehera (July 11, 2016). "'The Bachelorette' Recap: Jordan Rodgers Shocks JoJo Fletcher With True Feelings, Knocks Brother Aaron Rodgers". Us Weekly. Archived from the original on July 13, 2016. Retrieved July 11, 2016.
- Sklar, Debbie (May 23, 2016). "Oceanside Man Seeks Love on 'The Bachelorette". Times of San Diego. Archived from the original on May 24, 2016. Retrieved May 23, 2016.
- Crowder, Courtney (May 12, 2016). "Meet the Iowan who will appear on 'The Bachelorette'". Des Moines Register. Retrieved May 12, 2016.
- Schladebeck, Jessica (June 27, 2016). "'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher sends a suitor home in tears". New York Daily News. Archived from the original on June 29, 2016. Retrieved June 28, 2016.
- "3 men from Nashville named contestants on 'The Bachelorette'". WKRN- Nashville. May 13, 2016. Archived from the original on May 14, 2016. Retrieved May 14, 2016.
- Threadgill, Jacob (May 25, 2016). "Ole Miss alums make 'Bachelorette' first impression". Clarion Ledger. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- Watts, Cindy (May 12, 2016). "Nashville DJ selected for ABC's 'The Bachelorette'". The Tennessean. Retrieved May 13, 2016.
- Jensen, Erin (June 21, 2016). "JoJo's 'Bachelorette' fairy tale is rocked by Chads, fears of cheating". USA Today. Archived from the original on June 21, 2016. Retrieved June 21, 2016.
- Gray Streeter, Leslie (May 24, 2016). ""The Bachelorette": Vinny of Delray Beach is this year's premiere night drunk guy!". Palm Beach Post. Archived from the original on May 24, 2016. Retrieved May 24, 2016.
- Mosthof, Mariella (May 30, 2016). "What Does Daniel Do On 'The Bachelorette'? He Is More Than A Professional Canadian". Romper. Archived from the original on September 21, 2016. Retrieved May 30, 2016.
- Sherrow, Rita (May 13, 2016). "Tulsan competes for 'The Bachelorette' this season; Is he the new 'villain'?". Tulsa World. Retrieved May 13, 2016.
- Corinthios, Aurelie (June 7, 2016). "The Bachelorette Recap: JoJo Fletcher Goes on a Two-on-One with Arch Enemies Chad and Alex – Who Makes the Cut?". People. Archived from the original on June 8, 2016. Retrieved June 7, 2016.
- Sklar, Debbie (May 23, 2016). "Four LA men seek love on 'The Bachelorette'". MyNewsLA.com. Archived from the original on May 24, 2016. Retrieved May 23, 2016.
- Shaffer, Jonas (May 24, 2016). "Justin Forsett's cousin is on the 'The Bachelorette,' and he's a real contender". Baltimore Sun. Archived from the original on May 28, 2016. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- Mitchell, Justin (May 18, 2016). "Bay St. Louis native will seek final rose on 'The Bachelorette'". Sun Herald. Archived from the original on May 20, 2016. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- Highfill, Samantha (May 30, 2016). "The Bachelorette recap: The Good, the Chad, and the Ugly". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 1, 2016. Retrieved May 30, 2016.
- Walsh, Megan (May 30, 2016). "What Does James S. On 'The Bachelorette' Really Do? The "Superfan" Has To Have Another Job". Romper. Archived from the original on September 21, 2016. Retrieved May 30, 2016.
- Hyman, Vicki (May 23, 2016). "'Bachelorette' suitor Will Haduch of N.J.: 7 things you need to know". The Star Ledger. Archived from the original on May 24, 2016. Retrieved May 23, 2016.
- Swartz, Tracy (May 11, 2016). "2 Chicago men vying for JoJo Fletcher's heart on 'The Bachelorette'". Chicago Tribune. Archived from the original on May 13, 2016. Retrieved May 12, 2016.
- Sherman, Rodger (May 24, 2016). "'The Bachelorette' season premiere recap: A bunch of men act like idiots". SB Nation. Archived from the original on May 25, 2016. Retrieved May 24, 2016.
- Fitzpatrick, , Molly (May 13, 2016). "'The Bachelorette' will feature an Asian contestant for the first time in just about forever". Fusion. Archived from the original on May 16, 2016. Retrieved May 16, 2016.
- Lawrence, Kelsey (May 27, 2016). "We Talked to The "Rock and Roll" Guy from 'The Bachelorette'". Complex. Archived from the original on May 29, 2016. Retrieved May 29, 2016.
- Morona, Joey (March 16, 2016). "Univ. of Akron grad set to appear on 'The Bachelorette,' report says". Cleveland.com. Archived from the original on May 21, 2016. Retrieved May 12, 2016.
- "A pop princess with a vengeance, a Real Housewife with a VERY famous love rival, a Mob Wife and Barry from EastEnders: All-new Celebrity Big Brother line-up promises fireworks". Daily Mail. 1 August 2017. Archived from the original on 4 August 2017. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- Porter, Rick (May 24, 2016). "Monday final ratings: 'The Bachelorette' premiere, all others hold". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on May 25, 2016. Retrieved May 24, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (June 1, 2016). "Monday final ratings: Stanley Cup Finals and 'Memorial Day' adjust up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on June 2, 2016. Retrieved June 1, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (June 7, 2016). "Monday final ratings: 'Mistresses' adjusts down, plus final NHL numbers". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on June 8, 2016. Retrieved June 7, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (June 8, 2016). "Tuesday final ratings: 'America's Got Talent' adjusts up, '20/20' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on June 10, 2016. Retrieved June 8, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (June 21, 2016). "Monday final ratings: 'Bachelorette' adjusts up, 'Spartan' and 'Mistresses' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on June 23, 2016. Retrieved June 21, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (June 28, 2016). "Monday final ratings: 'Bachelorette' adjusts up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on June 29, 2016. Retrieved June 28, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (July 12, 2016). "Monday final ratings: 'American NInja Warrior' adjusts up, 'Mistresses' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on July 14, 2016. Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (July 19, 2016). "Monday final ratings: 'American NInja Warrior' adjusts up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on July 20, 2016. Retrieved July 20, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (July 26, 2016). "Monday final ratings: 'Bachelorette' and other originals hold, final DNC numbers". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on July 27, 2016. Retrieved July 26, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (July 27, 2016). "Tuesday final ratings: 'AGT' and 'Bachelorette' adjust up, 'Zoo,' 'Coupled' and 'Whose Line' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on July 28, 2016. Retrieved July 27, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (August 2, 2016). "Monday final ratings: 'Supergirl' rerun adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on August 3, 2016. Retrieved August 2, 2016.