From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I support Kingfisher East Bengal.
See also: User:Royroydeb/Articlescreated
Did you know... (19)
- ... that Brazilian footballer Alan (pictured) expressed a desire to play for Austria?
- ... that the Washington Monument, the world's tallest obelisk, sustained more than 150 cracks from the 2011 Virginia earthquake?
- .... that Brazilian footballer Caio Rangel signed for Italian club Cagliari in 2014?
- ... that Brazilian footballer Digão signed for Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal in 2013?
- ... that the German footballer Jeremy Dudziak is eligible to represent Tunisia, Germany, and Ghana at the senior international level?
- ... that the Tomb of Nadira Begum was actually built in a water tank?
- ... that the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb is buried in the Tomb of Aurangzeb at Khuldabad, near Aurangabad in India?
- ... that the Anbar offensive (2015) launched by the ISIS coincided with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's visit to Washington?
- ... that the British wanted to destroy the Jama Masjid after the Revolt of 1857?
- ... that the Cypress Tomb (pictured) in Lahore, Pakistan, is so named because of the cypress tree motif on its exterior walls?
- ... that Hugo Moutinho became the first Portuguese footballer to score a hat-trick in Romania?
- ... that the Qila-i-Kuhna Mosque in Purana Qila, Delhi, was originally intended to be built in marble, but as it ran out of supply, red sandstone had to be used?
- ... that footballer Erik Lima won the best newcomer award at the end of the 2014 Brasileirão season?
- ... that the Badshahi Mosque (pictured) function as both a mosque and an idgah?
- ... that Zainab Sultan Begum, a wife of Mughal emperor Babur, was also his cousin?
- ... that Cillian Sheridan, who currently plays for APOEL in Cyprus, started his professional career with Scottish club Celtic?
- ... that though Ali Mardan Khan was a successful engineer and administrator his tomb in Lahore (pictured) is considered a shrine by the locals?
- ... that the Kamran ki Baradari (pictured), built by Kamran Mirza, was the first Mughal structure in Lahore, Pakistan?
- that after the death of Mughal emperor Aurangzeb in 1707, his fifth son Muhammad Kam Bakhsh ascended the throne of Bijapur?