|Rural Municipality||Star City|
|• Governing body||Valparaiso Village Council|
|• Mayor||Margaret Emro|
|• Clerk||Ann Campbell|
|• Total||0.69 km2 (0.27 sq mi)|
|• Density||28.8/km2 (75/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0E 1P0|
|Railways||Canadian National Railway|
Valparaiso is a village in Star City Rural Municipality No. 428, Saskatchewan, Canada. The population was 20 at the 2006 Census. The village is located at the junction of Highway 3 and Range road No. 160 approximately 20 km east of the City of Melfort.
In 2006, Valparaiso had a population of 20 living in 9 dwellings, a 0.0% in/decrease from 2001. The village has a land area of 0.69 km2 (0.27 sq mi) and a population density of 28.8/km2 (75/sq mi).
- National Archives, Archivia Net. "Post Offices and Postmasters".
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Archived from the original on November 21, 2008.
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005). "CTI Determine your provincial constituency".
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005). "Elections Canada On-line".
- Statistics Canada. "Canada 2006 Census: Valparaiso - Community Profile". Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- Municipal Affairs - Valparaiso, Saskatchewan
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|