From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Mayor||Nicolas J. Kettel|
|• Administrator||Ronald J.Gasper|
|• Governing body||Marquis Village Council|
|• Total||0.63 km2 (0.24 sq mi)|
|• Density||145.1/km2 (376/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0H 2X0|
Businesses and services in the village include a general store/liquor store franchise, a post office, a municipal office, a sand blasting and painting facility, and a service station. The primary economic base is agriculture.
|Canada census – Marquis, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Total private dwellings:|
|Median household income:|
- "2011 Community Profiles". Statistics Canada. Government of Canada. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- National Archives, Archivia Net. "Post Offices and Postmasters". Archived from the original on 2006-10-06. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Archived from the original on 2016-01-15. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005). "Elections Canada On-line". Archived from the original on 2007-04-21. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- SaskBiz (Government of Saskatchewan), retrieved 2007-09-03
- Statistics Canada 2001 report detail, retrieved 2007-09-03
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
- Marquis Village Council
- Saskatchewan City & Town Maps
- Saskatchewan Gen Web - One Room School Project
- Post Offices and Postmasters - ArchiviaNet - Library and Archives Canada
- Saskatchewan Gen Web Region
- Online Historical Map Digitization Project
- GeoNames Query
- 2001 Community Profiles
|Lake Valley||Sun Valley|
|Mortlach||Caronport||Tuxford, Moose Jaw|