|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Vitthalwadi is a panchayat village in the state of Maharashtra, India, on the left (north) bank of the Bhima River. Administratively, Vitthalwadi is under Shirur Taluka of Pune District in Maharashtra. There is only the single village of Vitthalwadi in the Vitthalwadi gram panchayat. The village of Vitthalwadi is 6 km by road south of the village of Talegaon Dhamdhere, and 18 km by road east of the town of Koregaon Bhima.
In the 2001 census, the village of Vitthalwadi had 2,948 inhabitants, with 1,527 males (51.8%) and 1,421 females (48.2%), for a gender ratio of 931 females per thousand males.
- 2011 Village Panchayat Code for Vitthalwadi = 188630, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: Village Panchayat Names of Shirur, Pune, Maharashtra". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India.
- 2001 Census Village code for Vitthalwadi = 03050700, "2001 Census of India: List of Villages by Tehsil: Maharashtra" (PDF). Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 592. Archived (PDF) from the original on 13 November 2012.
- 2011 Census Village code for Vitthalwadi = 555636, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: List of Census Villages mapped for: Vitthalwadi Gram Panchayat, Shirur, Pune, Maharashtra". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India.
- Poona India, Sheet NE 43-06 (topographic map, scale 1:250,000), Series U-502, United States Army Map Service, May 1960
- "Census 2001 Population Finder: Maharashtra: Pune: Shirur: Vitthalwadi". Office of The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- "Official Website of Pune District".
- "Delimitation of PC and AC - 2004 Shirur Taluka, Pune District, Maharashtra (Administrative Units)" (Map). Pune District.
|This article about a location in Pune district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|