Volkswagen I.D. series
The Volkswagen ID. series is a family of all-electric battery-powered concept cars from Volkswagen (VW), built on the MEB platform (German: Modularer Elektrobaukasten) that is developed by the Volkswagen Group for a range of electric cars manufactured by its subsidiaries. Several of these concept cars are planned to be adapted into production models. The I.D. series is the first series of electric cars from VW that are purpose built from the ground up to be electric vehicles.
- Volkswagen ID.1, Upcoming compact car
- Volkswagen ID.2, Upcoming CUV
- Volkswagen ID.3,  an upcoming hatchback
- Volkswagen ID.4, Unknown
- Volkswagen ID.5, Unknown
- Volkswagen ID.6, Unknown
- Volkswagen ID.7, Unknown
- Volkswagen ID.8, Unknown
- Volkswagen ID.9, Unknown
I.D. concept vehicles
- Volkswagen I.D. – the first I.D. concept vehicle, introduced at the 2016 Paris Motor Show; forerunner to the ID.3 production model
- Volkswagen I.D. Crozz, a CUV; introduced at the 2017 Shanghai Motor Show; planned production 2020
- Volkswagen I.D. Buzz, a microbus/minivan; introduced at the 2017 Detroit Auto Show; planned production 2022
- Volkswagen I.D. Buzz Cargo – a Cargo Van variant of the I.D. Buzz
- Volkswagen I.D. Vizzion, a sedan; introduced at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show; production version planned for 2022
- Volkswagen I.D. R, a sports prototype racecar
- Volkswagen I.D. Buggy, a dune buggy, introduced at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show
- Volkswagen I.D. Roomzz, an SUV; introduced at the 2019 Shanghai Motor Show; planned production 2021
- Volkswagen I.D. AeroE, a Sedan Station Wagon; Leaked vehicle coming in 2021
- Fred Lambert (26 April 2018). "Image of VW's first new production electric car reportedly leaks". electrek.
- NICHOLAS MARONESE (22 May 2018). "Volkswagen's all-electric ID will look almost exactly like this". Driving.ca.
- Andrew Krok (18 April 2017). "ID Crozz is the future of electric crossovers, VW-style". Roadshow. CNET.
- "Meet the I.D., Volkswagen's first purely electric car on track for 2020". Tech Crunch. 28 September 2016.
- Ronan Glon (28 August 2017). "VW brings the spirit of the hippie bus into the 21st century with the I.D. Buzz". Digital Trends.
- Vlad Savov (8 March 2018). "The Volkswagen I.D. Vizzion is a furry mess". The Verge.
- Alanis King (22 April 2018). "Volkswagen Says Its New All-Electric Prototype Racer Is Faster Than An F1 Car". Jalopnik.
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This electric vehicle–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Germany-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|