Wikipedia:Meetup/Phnom Penh/Phnom Penh2
|April 2018 +/-|
|Texas Library Association Wikipedia session 2018||April 4, 2018|
|New Jersey Women's History @ Rowan University||April 6, 2018|
|London 129||April 8, 2018|
|Albany ArtAndFeminism 2018||April 9, 2018|
|Wooster WGSS Edit-A-Thon||April 12, 2018|
|North Carolina Heritage Awards edit-a-thon||April 12, 2018|
|Tacloban 6||April 13, 2018|
|San Diego 2018 Bonfire||April 14, 2018|
|Johor 7||April 14, 2018|
|Wikipedia:Meetup/Teaching with Wikipedia @NYU||April 17, 2018|
|Perth 47||April 21, 2018|
|BLT @ Southeast Queens Biennial, Queens Library NY||April 21, 2018|
|Oxford 60||April 22, 2018|
|UNC Women in Science Edit-a-thon||April 25, 2018|
|Cambridge 37||April 29, 2018|
|May 2018 +/-|
|Santa Margarita Ecological Reserve||May 11, 2018|
|London 130||May 13, 2018|
|EaT10 @ Amon Carter Museum||May 24, 2018|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
The Wikipedia Phnom Penh meetup is a monthly get-together of Wikipedians (contributors and users) to meet up, discuss, share experiences, reach out and advocate for Khmer Wikipedia and Wikipedia and Wikimedia in general.
After our first WikiMeetupPP with only 3 participants, resulting in agreement to hold our WikiMeetupPP on a monthly basis - every last Saturday of each month. Our team also successfully secured a free venue from a renowned tech center, namely HackerSpace Phnom Penh. So, see everyone at HackerSpacePP on Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2pm!
Date and Venue
Date: : Saturday, 30-April-2011 2-5:30 PM UTC+07:00
Anyone interested in Wikipedia (user, contributor or curious about it). Wikipedians from any part of Cambodia or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects and Wikipedians from all languages. All are welcome, and we are especially interested in seeing newcomers to join the experienced Wikipedians/Wikimedians. If you are interested in coming, please add your name below.
- Brief History of Khmer Wikipedia
- ១. ការណែនាំខ្លួន
- ២. ការរៀបចំ ទំព័រមុខថ្មី
- ៣. ការរៀបចំ និង គ្រប់គ្រងអត្ថបទ
- ៤. ការបង្កើតចំណាត់ក្រុមអត្ថបទថ្មីៗ
- ៥. ការផ្សព្វផ្សាយ និង សរសេរអត្ថបទ ឲ្យបានត្រឹមត្រូវ អំពីរបៀបសរសេរអត្ថបទ ឲ្យសមស្របទៅនឹងជំនាន់ថ្មីនៃ វិគីភីឌា
- ៦. ការផ្សព្វផ្សាយរកជំនួយ
វត្តមានរបស់លោកអ្នក គឺជាមោទនភាពរបស់យើងខ្ញុំ និងជាមនសិកាដ៏ថ្លាថ្លៃបំផុតក្នុងការលើកតម្កើងភាសាជាតិ នៅក្នុងវិស័យបច្ចេកព័ត៌មានវិទ្យា ព្រមទាំងអាចជួយផ្ដល់ជាធនធានដ៏សំខាន់ ក្នុងការសិក្សាស្រាវជ្រាវទៅថ្ងៃខាងមុខ។
- ប្រសិនបើអាច គួរយកលេបថបទៅម្នាក់មួយៗ
Add your name as " # ~~~ " if you have an username or else add " # Name"
- វ័ណថារិទ្ធ (attend virtually from seoul)
- សុខគឹមហេង (Organizer)
- ទេពសុវិចិត្រ (Organizer)
- កែវ វណ្ណថេត
- Be Chantra
- ហួន រដ្ឋា
- ទិត្យ អានច័ន្ទគ្រឹះស្នា
- Ana Nov
- លឹម សុខហេង
- ស្រី សុភ័ក្ត្រ
- ធា សុវណ្ណ
- សួន សុភ័ក្ត្រា
- ចោម សុត្ថា
- ធលធឿន ចាន់សុវណ្ណ
- សុខ សាគឿន
- ស្រួល វាសនា
- ឈិន សាយ័ន្ត
- Sovichet Tep
- Sambath (khm3ngsr3)
- Suon Sopheaktra
- សុខ គឹមហេង (SOK Kimheng)
As of April 25, 2011, we have recruited around 45 people on our Event Page on FB. Though, we will expect 50% show-up rate. So at least, we will get 20 people in this month's meetup.
- I'm in Seoul - so I virtually join everyone in Phnom Penh from here! --វ័ណថារិទ្ធ (talk) 06:00, 25 April 2011 (UTC)
- ABC Radio Australia - Khmer Service
- CM Magazine, a local IT magazine based in Phnom Penh.
Please list external links announcing the meet-up here.
- Event on Khmer Wikipedia's FB Fan Page
- វិគីជួបជុំ លើកទី២ ក្នុងទីក្រុងភ្នំពេញ Announcement on WikiMeetup PP2 on a Cambodian tech blog, namely IT4U
- Tweet with #WikiMeetupPP twitter hashtag http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23WikiMeetupPP
Please list coverage of this event by media here.
- ABC Radio Australia's Khmer Service is interested to cover a news story about our event.
Finally, we managed to get a 15-min interview about Khmer Wikipedia, its history and other relevant background and information about Wikimedia in general as well as WMF. The interview was aired in Radio Australia's Science Program from Melbourne on April 28, 2011 at 12pm, local time in Phnom Pneh (+7 GMT). The interview was also aired live online and also relayed to a popular local radio station, namely WMC Radio FM 102. Click here for the archive podcast.
- And just recently, another local IT magazine, namely CM Magazine also interests in covering your event.
Now we are in the process of going to further details. Will keep everyone posted.
Please upload to commons and add category Commons:Category:Phnom Penh Meetup April 2011