Yazd integrated solar combined cycle power station
|Yazd solar power plant|
|CSP technology||Parabolic trough|
|Thermal power station|
|Primary fuel||natural gas|
|Secondary fuel||diesel oil|
|Make and model||Alstom
|Nameplate capacity||467 MW|
The Yazd integrated solar combined cycle power station is a hybrid power station situated near Yazd, Iran which became operational in 2009, and in 2011 as a solar integrated plant. The plant has a capacity of 467 MW and uses solar energy to augment its steam generation by concentrating solar power technology.
- Solar hybrid power systems
- Shiraz solar power plant
- List of power stations in Iran
- International rankings of Iran
- "Iran's first solar power plant to become operational in 2010". Mehr News Agency. 2007-04-13. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "Yazd Solar Energy Power Plant 1st in its kind in world - Official". Payvand's Iran News. 2007-04-13. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "The second unit of gas turbine of Yazd solar- thermal combined cycle power plant has been synchronized with the National Grid". Tvanir. 2009-11-04. Retrieved 2010-11-21.