|Born||1969 (age 43–44)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
|Spouse(s)||Larry Ellison (2003-2010)|
A native of Pittsburgh, Craft graduated from Oberlin College with a degree in archaeology and spent a year at the American University in Cairo. Before beginning her career as an author, she worked as a bartender, a house cleaner, a pastry chef, and a safari driver. She also was a staff member at the Deer Valley YMCA Camp located in Elk Lick, Pa.
- A Hard Hearted Man (Silhouette Intimate Moments, No. 870), 1998 ISBN 0-373-07870-6
- Trust Me, (2003 Warner Forever) ISBN 0-446-61285-5
- Man Trouble, (2004 Warner Forever) ISBN 0-446-61284-7
- Carolyne Zinko (2004-3-21). "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF . . . Melanie Craft / Novelist finds real-life romance with a high-tech mogul". San Francisco Chronicle.
- Melanie Craft author website
- A Day in the Life of... Melanie Craft - the San Francisco Chronicle
- Works by or about Melanie Craft in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
|This article about a fiction writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|