Tao (video game)
Along the way, the red-headed character develops an alter ego named Tao (which can be summoned by rubbing on a special piece of stone), they must prevent the apocalypse from occurring by accomplishing the necessary quests. Players also have to visit cities that are made out of gold in order to complete the game.
There are elders and common folk outside the village that give out advice when leaving the town by walking on the railroad tracks. A Buddhist temple can be explored near the player's starting point.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-05-14.
- "Composer information". SMS Power. Retrieved 2012-10-27.
- "Japanese title". JPNES. Retrieved 2008-05-14.
- "English version of Tao". The Snark. Retrieved 2011-12-14.
- "Advanced game overview". Odino (GameFAQs). Retrieved 2011-12-14.
- "Game overview". Rash (Japanese). Retrieved 2008-05-14.