|Intended use||The marketing of products or services deemed moe|
|Documents||ICANN registry agreement|
The domain name moe is a top-level domain (TLD) in the Domain Name System of the Internet. Its name comes from the Japanese slang word moe, indicating its intended purpose in the marketing of products or services deemed moe.
Interlink began developing the moe top-level domain (TLD) in 2012. On November 13, 2013, ICANN and Interlink entered into a registry agreement under which Interlink operates the moe TLD. Interlink sponsored a contest held between April 11 and May 6, 2014 to design the domain's logo. The general registration period began on July 22, 2014.
As of June 27, 2019.
- "Senpai Notices .Moe Top-Level Domain". Crunchyroll. April 11, 2014. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- ".moe Registry Agreement". ICANN. November 13, 2013. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- "「.moe」ロゴ コンテスト" [".moe" Logo Contest] (in Japanese). Interlink. Archived from the original on 2014-04-12. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- ".moe Internet Domain To Hold Logo Contest". Anime News Network. April 12, 2014. Retrieved April 13, 2014.
- "Accredited Registrars". Nic.Moe. Retrieved June 27, 2019.
|This Internet domain name article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|