Army Public Schools & Colleges System
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Army Public Schools & Colleges System
|Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Baluchistan, Northern Areas|
|School type||Army School; Semi-private, preparatory|
|Motto||"I shall rise and shine!"|
|School board||FBISE, CIE and Edexcel.|
|Years offered||3-4 to 18-19|
|Gender||Mixed with separate sections for males and females in most schools.|
|Number of students||10,000 approximately|
|Average class size||45|
|Education system||SSC, HSSC and GCE|
|Classes offered||O and AS/A level, Matriculation|
|Medium of language||English|
Army Public Schools & Colleges System (or APSACS) is an educational institution with branches located in the four provinces of Pakistan. There are a total of 36 branches in the whole country. There are warm and south regions in Pakistan . They are sub-divided into 11 regions.
- Rahim Yar Khan Region : 2 schools (satellite town & Cantt)
- Abbottabad region: 2 schools – Army Public College Kakul Campus
- Lahore region: 10 schools
- Bahawalpur region: 6 schools
- Mangla region: 5 schools
- Karachi region: 15 schools
- Rawalpindi region:12 schools
- Peshawar region: 22 schools – Army Public School Peshawar
- Nowshera District region: 3 schools
- Quetta region: 9 schools
- Gujranwala region: 10 schools
- Multan region: 5 schools
- Hamza Camp region: 1 school
- AAD Region: 16 schools
- Gilgit region: 2 schools
- Sargodha region: 1 school
- Sukkur region: 1 school
- Dera Ghazi Khan APS: 1 school
- Mardan APS: 1 school
- Dera Ismail Khan APS: 2 schools
- Badin (Sindh) Apsac:1 school
- Hyderabad Apsac:1 school
- Okara Apsac:1 school
- Sahiwal Apsac:1 school
- M. Sajid Mansoor
Teacher Trainer, Research scholar and Prime Minister Award Holder, served as Principal in Army Public College PMA Kakul Abbottabad from 2007-2009 and then as Principal in Army Public College Chinar Campus Murree from 2009-2012. He earned outstanding repute and won the award of the Best Principal 4 times.
- Saeed Rashid, the writer, teacher and historian was the principal of Army Public School Jhelum and Mangla Cantt from 1990 to 1994.
- Tahira Qazi, principal of APS&C for Boys Peshawar from 2006-2014, and associated with APSACS since 1994, she was martyred along with 140+ others by the Taliban while rescuing her school children, in the Peshawar School Attack, 2014 on 16 December.
- Umera Ahmad, author, known for her several critically acclaimed work, including Pir-e-Kamil, Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan, Shehr-e-Zaat, Zindagi Gulzar Hai.
- "APSACS Secretariat".
- "APSACS Malir Cantt Karachi".
- "APSACS Gujranwala Cantt".
- "APS&C Hyderabad Cantt".