Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering & Management Durgapur
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||"We will show you the Door, but You have to open it"|
|Affiliation||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Location||Durgapur, West Bengal, India|
|Campus||Panagarh (160 km from Kolkata)|
|Website||Aryabhatta Engineering College website|
Aryabhatta Institute Of Engineering & Management Durgapur(PANAGARH) (AIEMD) is a private engineering college in Durgapur, India. It was established in 2003. The college is approved by the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal as a center of higher education and approval from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. It is affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology.
The campus is spread over 85 bigha (26.45 acres) of land and contains computer laboratories, an e-library, a computerized physical library, hostels, cafeteria, playground, common room, seminar hall, conference room, separate gymnasiums for males and females, an air-conditioned guest house, 24-hour Internet facilities
MBA Master of Business Administration (2 year full-time course, intake 150)
B.tech Bachelor of Technology (4 year full-time degree course) in
- Computer Science & Engineering (intake 60),
- Information technology (intake 60),
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (intake 120),
- Electrical Engineering (intake 90),
- Civil Engineering (intake 60),
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (intake 60) &
- Mechanical Engineering (intake 60).
- Bachelor of Computer Application (intake 60),
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management (intake 30),
- Bachelor of Business Administration (intake 60).
- "AIEMD Brochure" (Web page (uploaded document)). scribd.com. Scribd Inc. 2012. Retrieved 28 March 2012.