CSI Aviation Services
|Headquarters||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
CSI Aviation Services, Inc. is a worldwide aviation services company based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.. It was founded by Colonel Allen Weh in 1979. It provides air charter and aircraft leasing to corporations, athletic teams and government agencies. CSI does not own or operate any aircraft. Instead, they contract with aircraft owners and operators to provide services to their clients. It is the largest supplier of deportation flights for unlawful residents of the United States.
In 1983, CSI began representing various United States airlines to the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) through the U.S. Transportation Command, which includes handling Civil Reserve Air Fleet (CRAF) issues and coordinating domestic and international military air charter requirements.
In 2007, CSI began offering private jet solutions and hourly packages for jet membership.
In 2009, CSI began offering fuel services.
In 2011, CSI was involved in an important law suit with the United States government regarding aviation contracts.
The CSI Aviation Services fleet includes the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
- "College Football Conference Champs Enlist CSI Aviation Services, Inc.". Reuters. 29 July 2010. Retrieved 12 April 2012.
- "CSI Aviation main website".
- Shen, Aviva (December 1, 2016). "The corporation that deports immigrants has a major stake in Trump’s presidency". ThinkProgress. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
The main provider of these deportation flights is CSI Aviation.
- "About CSI Aviation".
- "CSI Aviation launches low-cost fuel service". 8 June 2010.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2016): 38.
|This article about aviation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|