Tropic Ocean Airways
|Focus cities||Miami Seaplane Base|
|Destinations||11 + charter|
|Headquarters||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
Tropic Ocean Airways operates scheduled and charter seaplane services throughout the Bahamas, and several destinations in Florida. Tropic also operates provisioning services to vessels at sea. During the summer season, Tropic operates scheduled and charter services out of New York Skyports Inc. Seaplane Base.
Bahamas and Florida
Tropic Ocean Airways flies several scheduled and charter services year round, out of Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Miami Seaplane Base. Most of the scheduled flights are to the Bahamas, with flights to Albert Whitted Airport in St Petersburg, Florida. Tropic also offers seaplane charter flights, and vessel provisioning services for ships at sea.
- New York Seaplane Base – Seasonal Hub
- East Hampton Airport – Seasonal
- Montauk Airport – Seasonal
- Block Island Airport – Seasonal
- Essex County Airport – Seasonal
As of January 2016, Tropic Ocean Airways operates the following aircraft.
|Cessna 206 Amphibian||1||5|
|Cessna Caravan EX Wheeled||2||9|
|Cessna Caravan EX Amphibian||6||9|
- "Tropic Ocean Air seeks scheduled pax ops". ch-aviation. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Tropic Ocean Air to begin commercial service at Albert Whitted Airport in February". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Tropic Ocean Airways To Announce New York Seaplane Service at New York Travel Show". PRWeb. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Our Fleet | Tropic Ocean Airways". flytropic.com. Retrieved 2016-01-11.