|Focus cities||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport|
|Parent company||Boutique Air, Inc.|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Key people||Shawn Simpson (CEO)|
Boutique Air is a United States airline based in the Financial District of San Francisco, California. It operates charter service as well as scheduled passenger services subsidized under the Essential Air Service (EAS) program.
The airline was founded in 2007. It operated its first scheduled service in 2013 between Hawthorne Municipal Airport near Los Angeles and McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. In 2014 the airline won the Essential Air Service contract for Clovis Municipal Airport and began service to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport on July 15. It ceased service on the Las Vegas-Hawthorne route shortly beforehand. The airline had previously bid unsuccessfully on several other EAS contracts.
On December 25, 2014 it was announced that Boutique Air had won the EAS contract for Silver City, New Mexico. A few months later, it was disclosed that Boutique Air won another EAS contract, this time for Carlsbad, New Mexico to expand service from that airport to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport on top of the previously existing Albuquerque, New Mexico destination.
- Albuquerque International Sunport
- Alliance Municipal Airport
- Cavern City Air Terminal
- Chadron Municipal Airport
- Clovis Municipal Airport
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Grant County Airport (Silver City, New Mexico)
- Mid Delta Regional Airport (Greenville, Mississippi) (begins October 1, 2015)
- Nashville International Airport (begins October 1, 2015)
- Sky Harbor International Airport (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Show Low Regional Airport
Boutique Air flies a fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft fitted with 8 seats in a corporate shuttle configuration.
- "Contact Us." Boutique Air. Retrieved on 4 June 2015. "548 Market Street ste 73298 San Francisco, CA 94104"
- Kahin, Vanessa. Municipal flights to Dallas/Fort Worth begin, Clovis News Journal, July 15, 2014, retrieved 2014-07-16
- Deppen, Colin. Bradford Airport carrier service contracts re-bid, The Bradford Era, May 29, 2014, retrieved 2014-07-16
- Onsurez, Jessica. Feds deny appeal of Carlsbad's essential air service contract, Carlsbad Current-Argus, August 29, 2013, retrieved 2014-07-16
- Leeds, Kim. Cape Air to take over Montana Essential Air Service flights, Havre Daily News, September 6, 2013, Retrieved 2014-07-16
- Dunlap, Susan. Boutique Air announces flights to Albuquerque, Silver City Sun-News, December 25, 2014, Retrieved 2014-12-29
- Onsurez, Jessica and Katie England. Airport: Carlsbad now connected to Dallas/Fort Worth, Carlsbad Current-Argus, April 28, 2015, Retrieved 2015-04-28
- Axtell, John. First Boutique Air Flights July 1 For Alliance, July 15 For Chadron, KCSR, June 23, 2015, Retrieved 2015-06-28
- Hake, Danielle. "Boutique Air Announces Start Date for Show Low to Phoenix". Boutique Air. Boutique Air, Inc. Retrieved 2015-07-17.