|Founded||1968 (As Salmon Air)|
|Parent company||Gem Air, LLC|
|Headquarters||Salmon, Idaho, U.S.|
Gem Air is a commuter airline based in Salmon, Idaho, United States. It is owned by the former owners of Salmon Air. They sold the Salmon Air name to McCall Aviation, but kept their operating certificate. When their non-compete clause with McCall Aviation expired, they began full operations again, under the same certificate, but with the new Gem Air name.
Gem Air provides on-demand flights to the Idaho backcountry as well as multiple towns and cities within the state, including Boise, Salmon, Stanley, and McCall. Scheduled service is offered September-May between Boise and Salmon.
- Boise - Boise Airport
- McCall - McCall Municipal Airport
- Salmon - Lemhi County Airport
- Stanley - Stanley Airport
Gem Air's fleet includes the following aircraft:
|Cessna 208 Caravan||2||9||One for cargo|
|Piper PA-31 Chieftain||2||9|
- "Federal Aviation Administration - Airline Certificate Information - Detail View". av-info.faa.gov. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- Idaho's Gem Air applies for Salmon - Boise rights beginning May 1, CH Aviation, February 19, 2014, Retrieved 2015-01-21
- Gem Air Airplanes, retrieved 2015-01-21
- Gem Air (official site)