This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Carrie Nuttall is an American photographer who works primarily in the music and entertainment industry. She is married to Neil Peart, drummer and lyricist of Canadian rock band Rush. Their first child, Olivia Louise Peart, was born in 2009.
Nuttall, Peart, and their daughter live in Santa Monica, California. They also spend time in a home in the Laurentian Mountains of Quebec, Canada, as well as in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, during Rush's recording and rehearsal sessions.
- "DrumsOnTheWeb Photo Gallery"
- "NEWS, WEATHER, and SPORTS: September, 2009 - The Ballad of Larry and Suzy", NeilPeart.net
- "Rhythm and Light" Archived April 25, 2012, at the Wayback Machine., CarrieNuttall.com
- "Rounder Books - Authors" Archived 2007-09-10 at the Wayback Machine., Rounder.com
- Stav, Steve. "Percussion, photography cross paths in Rhythm & Light - Carrie Nuttall a.k.a. Mrs. Neil Peart", Ink 19 Magazine
- Iwasaki, Scott. "Photos dramatize 'Rhythm and Light'", Deseret News
- Ghost Rider: Travels on the Healing Road - by Neil Peart (2002)
- Travelling Music: Traveling Music: The Soundtrack to My Life and Times - by Neil Peart (2003)
- Rhythm and Light - by Carrie Nuttall (2005)
- Rush: Chemistry: The Definitive Biography - by Jon Collins (2005)
- Roadshow: Landscape With Drums: A Concert Tour by Motorcycle - by Neil Peart (2006)
- Far and Away: A Prize Every Time - by Neil Peart (2011)
- Rush in Rio (video) (2003)
- Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage (2010)
|This article about an American photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|