Public enemy (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Public Enemy)
|Look up public enemy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term public enemy was first widely used in the United States in the 1930s to describe individuals whose activities were seen as criminal and extremely damaging to society.
Public enemy or public enemies may also refer to:
In arts, entertainment, and media
- Superman/Batman Public Enemies, the first story arc of the DC Comic book Superman/Batman comic book series
- The Public Enemy, a 1931 American film
- Public Enemies (1941 film) aka Gangs of the City, a comedy crime film
- Public Enemies (1996 film), a crime film about Ma Barker
- Public Enemy (2002 film), a South Korean film
- Public Enemies (2009 film), an American crime drama about John Dillinger directed by Michael Mann
- Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009), the DC Universe Animated Original Movies adaptation of the comic book story of its same name
- Public Enemies (book), the fifth book of the "On the Run" series by American author Gordon Korman
- Public Enemies: Dueling Writers Take On Each Other and the World, a book written by Bernard-Henri Lévy and Michel Houellebecq
- Public Enemies: America's Greatest Crime Wave and the Birth of the FBI, 1933–34, a nonfiction book by Bryan Burrough
- "Public Enemy", a James Brown song
- "Public Enemy No. 1", a song by Public Enemy from their album Yo! Bum Rush the Show
- Public Enemies (TV series), a 2012 British drama television series
- Public Enemy (TV series), a 2016 Belgian crime drama series
- "Public Enemy", a 2012 episode of American crime television series The Glades.
- The Public Enemy (professional wrestling), a tag team
- Public Enemy No. 1 (disambiguation)
- An Enemy of the People, an 1882 play by Henrik Ibsen
- Enemy of the people, a derogatory term referring to political or class opponents of the group using the term
- Enemy of the state, a person accused of certain crimes against the state
- Public nuisance, a type of law offence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Public enemy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.