Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is in the process of being merged into List of comic book conventions.
If possible, please edit only the article mentioned above, as this article may be turned into a redirect.
Relevant discussion may be found on this article's talk page and/or the destination article's talk page. Process started on August 2018.
A comic con is a comic book convention, and can refer to:
- Oz Comic Con, multi-city event held annually since 2012
Asia and Middle East
- Comic Con India, main edition held annually in New Delhi and express editions annually in Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
- SaudiComicCon was that nation's inaugural comic con, held on February 2017.
United Arab Emirates
- Middle East Film and Comic Con, annual fan convention in Dubai held since 2012.
- East European Comic Con, annual fan convention held in Bucharest, Romania since 2013.
- Comic-Con Russia, annual fan convention held in Moscow, Russia since 2014.
- British Comic Art Convention, (commonly known as "Comicon" ) later renamed "U.K. Comic Art & Fantasy Convention" (earliest British comic book fan convention, held from 1968–81)
- London Film and Comic Con, annual fan convention in London held since 2004
- MCM London Comic Con, held annually since 2002
- Wales Comic Con, annual fan convention in Wrexham held since 2008
- Edinburgh Comic Con, held annually since 2014
- Comic Con Experience, a Brazilian multigenre entertainment and comic convention in São Paulo held since 2014
- Central Canada Comic Con, annual fan convention in Winnipeg held since 1994
- Montreal Comiccon, annual fan convention in Montreal held since 2007
- Toronto Comic Con, started in 2003, purchased by Wizard Entertainment in 2009
- Toronto ComiCON, semi-annual Toronto convention, presented by Fan Expo Canada
- Ottawa Comiccon, annual fan convention in Ottawa, first half of May, launched in 2012
- Alamo City Comic Con, annual fan convention in San Antonio, Texas since 2013
- Baltimore Comic-Con, annual fan convention in Baltimore held since 2000
- Big Apple Comic Con (formerly Big Apple Con and Wizard World Big Apple Comic Con), annual fan convention in New York City held since 1996
- Boston Comic Con, annual fan convention in Boston, Massachusetts since 2007
- Dallas Comic Con, annual fan convention in Dallas, Texas, held since 2002
- Denver Comic Con, annual fan convention in Denver, Colorado, held since 2012
- East Coast Comicon (formerly Asbury Park Comicon), annual fan convention in Secaucus, New Jersey held since 2012
- Emerald City Comicon, annual fan convention in Seattle held since 2003
- FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention, formerly Salt Lake Comic Con, biannual fan convention in Salt Lake City, Utah, held since 2013
- L.A. Comic Con annual fan convention in Los Angeles, California, held since 2011
- Motor City Comic Con, annual fan convention in Metro Detroit held since 1989
- New York Comic Con, annual fan convention in New York City held since 2006, the second largest fan convention in the US
- Ohio Comic Con, (formerly Mid-Ohio Con), annual fan convention held in Columbus, Ohio since 1996; held in Mansfield, Ohio from 1980–95
- Phoenix Comic Fest, formerly Phoenix Comicon, annual fan convention in the Phoenix area, held since 2002
- Pittsburgh Comicon, annual fan convention in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, held since 1994
- Rhode Island Comic Con, annual fan convention in Providence, Rhode Island since 2012
- Rose City Comic Con, annual comic book and pop culture convention held in Portland, Oregon since 2012
- San Diego Comic-Con International, held in San Diego since 1970
- Silicon Valley Comic Con, held in San Jose since 2016
- Wildcat Comic Con, annual fan convention in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, held from 2012-2014
- Wizard World Chicago (formerly Chicago Comicon) annual fan convention in the Chicago area, held since 1976, acquired and rebranded by Wizard Entertainment in 1997
- List of comic book conventions
- List of defunct comic book conventions
- Comiket, a Japanese comic convention
- Science fiction fandom
- Fantasy fandom
- Romero, McKenzie (2017-12-08). "Jury finds Salt Lake Comic Con, its founders violated trademark". DeseretNews.com. Retrieved 2017-12-10.