Revolutionary Marxist Current
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (December 2009)|
The CMR's position is that of support for the Bolivarian Revolution, while pointing out that the only way forward for the revolution is the nationalization of the commanding heights of the economy under workers' control. Also they think that a big section of the bureaucracy of the PSUV is the "Fifth Column" of the Bolivarian Revolution.
The CMR is active in factory occupations through FRETECO. It has led the struggles[peacock term] in Inveval and Mitshubishi, while it has a presence in the student  and trade union movement. The CMR describes itself as "The Marxist Voice of the PSUV".
- Alan Woods, "Foxes and Grapes - Sectarian stupidity and the Venezuelan revolution," In Defence of Marxism (Friday, 23 July 2004).
- El Militante - publication of the Venezuelan Revolutionary Marxist Current (CMR), Venezuela: "We have gone from the immediate demands to workers’ control" In Defence of Marxism (Friday, 5 December 2008)
- CMR Anzoátegui, "Venezuela: Militant march of workers in Barcelona," In Defence of Marxism (Thursday, 5 February 2009)
- Written by Patrick Larsen in Puerto Ordáz, "Venezuela: PSUV Youth congress - struggle between Reformism and Revolution continues," In Defence of Marxism (Monday, 15 September 2008).
- "VII Congreso de la CMR: Las fuerzas del marxismo avanzan en el movimiento obrero organizado," Escrito por CMR (martes, 29 de junio de 2010)
|This article about a Venezuelan political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|