(Redirected from DOTA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DotA, dota, dotá, or dotā in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DOTA or Dotğa may refer to:
- Dota (singer), German singer-songwriter
- Dota (canton), a canton in the province of San José, Costa Rica
- The Declaration of the Americas on Diabetes (DOTA 1996). This is one of several regional declarations co-sponsored by the World Health Organization and the International Diabetes Federation, the first being the St. Vincent Declaration (WHO EURO 1989).
- DOTA (chelator), a chemical
- Defense of the Ancients, or DotA, video game scenario
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.