|Elevation||158 m (518 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 24|
Dataganj city acts as a junction for many roads, Budaun (27 km), Bareilly (47 km), Miyaun (26 km) and Bela Dandi (7 km). Cycle Rickshaws serve the city for all the day. Singh jii's House is Located on Kanspur Road ..
As of 2001[update] India census, Dataganj had a population of 21,672. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Dataganj has an average literacy rate of 50%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 57% and, female literacy is 41%. In Dataganj, 20% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Unice Academy Daherpur kalan dataganj-www.uniceacademy.com
- Santosh Kumar Memorial Inter College.
- Dharampal Kanya Inter College
- Pt. DDU Satyawati Inter College
- Rajkiye Balika Vidhyalaya
- Jyoti Higher Secondary School Para Dataganj
- Mittali Memorial School (CBSE Affiliated)
- Sai public academy (CBSE affiliated) (Principal-Bharat )
- Budaun Road
- Bareilly Road
- Bela Dandi Road
- Kalaura Road
- Asthal Road
- Kanspur Road(Singh jii's Road)
- Nakhasa Road
- Tehsil Road
- Pureni Road
- Mishra Ji ki gali
- Shankhdhar gali
Cycle rickshaws serve the city for all the day.
- There are Two Government Hospitals in the City.
- Cinema Hall is here Located at Roadways.
- There are various educational institutes.
- There are many Banks with ATMs in Dataganj.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.