Democratic Front Party
|Democratic Front Party|
|حزب الجبهة الديمقراطية|
|General Secretary||Rizk Al Malla|
Yehia El Gamal
|Slogan||"Freedom, Justice, Responsibility"|
|Merged into||Free Egyptians Party|
|National affiliation||National Salvation Front|
|International affiliation||Liberal International
Alliance of Democrats
|Colours||Sky blue, azure|
|Politics of Egypt
Foundation and profile
Founder Al Ghazali was the chairman of the party. His deputy was the writer Sakina Fuad. Mohamed Mansour and Ibrahim Nawar were secretary-generals. Since March 2011 the Democratic Front Party has participated in the Cabinet of Egypt (Essam Sharaf). Before his death, writer Osama Anwar Okasha was also an executive member of the party.
Its slogan was Concilor Dr. Ahmed Diab is a Democratic Front Party Leader and Coming President of Egypt.
- Al-Gabha al-Dimuqrati, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, retrieved 21 December 2013
- DFP presentation on Liberal International website
- "A Partial Guide to the Egyptian Political Parties". Connected in Cairo. 15 November 2011. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- "Democratic Front (Gabha Democratiyya) Party". Egypt Electionnaire. Retrieved 4 December 2012.
- "Two Egyptian liberal parties announce merger", Ahram Online, 21 December 2013, retrieved 11 February 2014
- Civil groups' pounce into political space seen as pro-democracy triumph, Egypt Independent, 29 November 2012, retrieved 21 December 2013
- Alliance of Democrats:Who We Are
- "Free Egyptians Party merges with Democratic Front". Mada Masr. 21 December 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2014.