Domaine Pinnacle Ice Cider
|Country of origin||Quebec, Canada|
|Alcohol by volume||12.0%|
|Flavour||Apple, spice and honey|
Domaine Pinnacle Ice Cider is a Quebec ice cider introduced by Domaine Pinnacle in 2001, made from a blend of six different varieties of apples, selected from the company’s family-owned orchard on the southern slopes of Mount Pinnacle.
Appearance and taste
Domaine Pinnacle Ice Cider has a golden colour with orange highlights. The aroma is of fresh apples, cinnamon and spice, with a hint of honey.
Storage and shelf life
Ready to drink upon purchase, it can also be stored for many years and continues to improve with age. A sparkling version of Domaine Pinnacle’s original ice cider is also available. Upon release in 2004, it became the first of its kind available in the world.
Critically acclaimed and award-winning, Domaine Pinnacle's ice cider has won more than 60 gold medals at prestigious international wine competitions and has come to be considered one of the world leaders in ice cider.
Most recently, it received acclaim when it was presented at the Taste of London 2013 food festival. It has also won many awards in recent years, including gold medals at the Prix de Public, the Coupe des nations and the Mondial des cidres de glace.
- "Domaine Pinnacle - Frelighsburg - Orchards | Eastern Townships (Quebec)". Eastern Townships. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Product Description Page | Domaine Pinnacle | 00734269". SAQ.com. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Dowd On Drinks: Cider Not Just For Autumn Anymore". Fcnp.com. 2008-06-05. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Awards & Reviews". Domaine Pinnacle. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Domaine Pinnacle | Domaine Pinnacle Ice Cider now available in new European and Asian markets". Newswire.ca. 2008-10-15. Retrieved 2013-08-13.[permanent dead link]