Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Washboard Ribbon Cascade|
|Total height||13 m (43 ft)|
|Total width||1.8 m (5.9 ft)|
It was named after Erland Lee, co-founder of the Women's Institutes.
Inaccessible without permission from the owner. Just a few metres west of Dewitt Falls.
- "Hamilton Naturalist's Club: Protecting Nature since 1919". (www.hamiltonnature.org/). Retrieved 2008-08-06.
- Hamilton Waterfalls and Cascades: Research & Inventory Report, 2nd Edition. Hamilton Conservation Authority. November 2007.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamilton, Ontario.|
- Hamilton- "The Waterfall Capital of the World" (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca)
- Bruce Trail (www.brucetrail.org)
- Vintage Postcards: Waterfalls in and around Hamilton, Ontario
- Hamilton Waterfall Map PDF. (http://map.hamilton.ca)
- Map: Hamilton Waterfalls (www.hamiltonnature.org)
|This Ontario geographical article about a location in the Golden Horseshoe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|