|Hubs||Katowice International Airport|
- Bordeaux - Bordeaux – Mérignac Airport
- Marseille - Marseille Provence Airport
- Nice - Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
The Exin fleet includes the following aircraft (as of 1 September 2011):
Accidents and incidents
On 18 March 2010, Flight 3589, operated by Antonov An-26 SP-FDO received an unsafe gear warning on approach to Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport, Tallinn, Estonia on a flight from Helsinki Airport, Helsinki, Finland. A go-around was initiated, during which an engine failed and a wheels-up landing was made on the frozen surface of Lake Ülemiste. Two of the six crew were injured.
On 25 August 2010, Flight 3788, operated by Antonov An-26 SP-FDP rejected takeoff from Tallinn's runway 08 at high speed when the gear collapsed or retracted during the takeoff roll. The airplane skidded to a stop on its belly, no injuries occurred.
- Hradecky, Simon. "Accident: Exin AN26 at Tallinn on Mar 18th 2010, gear and engine trouble". Aviation Herald. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- Hradecky, Simon. "Accident: Exin AN26 at Tallinn on Aug 25th 2010, gear collapse during takeoff". The Aviation Herald. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|