|Look up feast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feast may refer to:
Events or meals
- Banquet, a large meal
- A feast day, commemorating a certain saint
- Feast Festival, Adelaide's annual LGBT festival
- Festival, an event ordinarily celebrated by a community and centering on some characteristic aspect of that community and its religion or traditions, often marked as a local or national holiday.
- Nineteen Day Feast, a monthly meeting held in Bahá'í communities to worship, consult, and socialize
- Michael William Feast, astronomer
Art, entertainment, and media
- Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders (F.E.A.S.T.)
- FEAST test used to assess candidates for training as Air Traffic Controllers in Europe
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.