|Assembly||Betim, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||City car (A)|
|Body style||5-door hatchback|
|Related||Fiat Uno (2010)|
|Engine||1.0L FIRE Evo I4 flexy fuel|
1.0L FireFly I3 flexy fuel
|Wheelbase||2,305 mm (90.7 in)|
|Length||3,566 mm (140.4 in)|
|Width||1,633 mm (64.3 in)|
|Height||1,490 mm (58.7 in)|
|Curb weight||907 kg (2,000 lb)|
Fiat Uno Vivace
The Fiat Mobi is a city car produced by the Italian car manufacturer Fiat since 2016; is available exclusively for the South American market. The Mobi hatchback in the A-segment manufactured in Betim, Minas Gerais, Brazil. It was released on 13 April 2016. This Brazilian project was derived from the same platform as the second generation Fiat Uno, in addition to the engine and transmission.
It was created to be a direct competitor of Volkswagen Up!, with similar dimensions and characteristics, including the rear glass cover in the Up! since 2011.
In November 2014, rumours began about an alleged city car, which was codenamed "Project 341" or "X1H", which would be launched by Fiat in the beginning of 2016. On 13 April 2016, Fiat presented the Mobi's first official prototype, after various images released on the Internet and the information that had already appeared on some automotive magazines, confirming the rumours about this new vehicle.
It replaces the Fiat Mille, and replace the basic version of Fiat Uno called the Vivace and would come to compete with the other market leaders in the A-segment of the market with other models like Volkswagen up! and the Renault Kwid. The "X1H," which would also be derived from the Uno, would share its platform, engine, and transmission.
The only engine available initially is the four cylinder FIRE Evo Flex 1.0 75 HP ethanol blend, which yielded 75 hp (55 kW) and 73 hp (54 kW) power at 6250 rpm when fueled with ethanol and gasoline, respectively [source], and 9.9 kgf-m (97 Nm) and 9.5 kgf-m (93 Nm) of torque at 3850 rpm when fueled with ethanol and gasoline, respectively.
The Mobi initially shipped with a five speed manual transmission, which was replaced with a semi-automatic gearbox along with the release of a new 1.0L three cylinder Firefly engine.The exterior of Mobi is somewhat similar to that of the Fiat Panda, but has a front grille inspired by Fiat Fullback, Fiat Toro, and Fiat Tipo.
It's offered in three different versions called Mobi Easy, Mobi Easy Pack Top and Mobi Way, each with different internal and technological features. Prices start at $231.700 argentinian pesos (around $13,000).
- Jayachandran, Aravind (13 November 2015). "Fiat X1H is expected to cost under BRL 30,000 in Brazil – Rendering". Retrieved 2 October 2017.
- Luciana de Oliveira (13 April 2016). "Fiat Mobi é lançado no Brasil, e preço parte de R$ 31.900" (in Portuguese). G1. Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- Bruno Freitas (14 April 2016). "Derivado, mas menor que o Uno, Fiat Mobi chega a partir de R$ 31.900" (in Portuguese). Vrum. Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- Marlos Ney Vidal (14 November 2014). "City Car da Fiat será primo dos projetos 326/327 (Palio e Uno)" (in Portuguese). Autossegredos. Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- "Fiat Mobi, ecco la piccola brasiliana" (in Italian). 14 April 2016. Retrieved 2 October 2017.
- Vidal, Marlos Ney. "Fiat Mobi Like é vendido por R$ 35.990 a preço promocional" (in Portuguese). Autos Segredos. Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- Cars Italy (Sales Brazil)
- Cars Italy (Sales México)
- Cars Italy (Sales Argentina)
|City car||126||Cinquecento||Seicento / 600|
|Panda I||Panda II||Panda III|
|Supermini||Hatchback||127||Punto I||Punto II|
|Uno||Palio||Grande Punto||Punto Evo||Punto|
|Compact car||Hatchback||Ritmo||Tipo||Bravo I / Brava||Stilo||Bravo II||Tipo|
|Mid-size car||132||Argenta||Croma I||Croma II|
|Cabriolet||Ritmo Cabrio||Punto Cabrio||500C|
|LAV||Fiorino I||Fiorino II||Fiorino III / Qubo|
|Doblò I||Doblò II|
|Large MPV||Ulysse I||Ulysse II||Freemont|
|LCV||Daily||Scudo I||Scudo II||Talento|
|Ducato I||Ducato II||Ducato III|