Indian Institute of Information Technology, Dharwad
|Director||Dr Kavi Mahesh|
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Dharwad (IIITDWD) is one of the 20 IIITs proposed under a non-profit, Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (India). It is an academic and research institute fully funded by the Government of India, the Government of Karnataka and industry partner KEONICS.
The academic session for the year 2016-2017 has commenced in a temporary premises located in a rented space. This is in the top floor of a commercial campus named IT Park , Hubballi, Dharwad District, Karnataka from 17 August 2015, with 4-year B. Tech. undergraduate programmes in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with a total of 31 students. Admission to the Indian Institute of Information Technology is through the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB).
The campus has a newly setup computer and electronics lab facilities with necessary equipment. The classes are handled by well qualified faculty members. The campus has its own library with necessary books available to students.
- "Centre app roves Karnataka's proposal to set up IIIT at Dharwad". BS Reporter. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "IIITs Institutions, Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development".
- List of institutes funded by the Central Government of India
- "IIIT-Dharwad About IIIT-D".
- "Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2016".
- Joint Entrance Examination
- "IIIT-Dharwad UNDER GRADUATE".
- "Central Seat Allocation Board".
- "IIIT-Dharwad FACULTY WEBPAGE".
- "IIIT to come up at Tadsikoppa village near Dharwad taluk". TNN. Retrieved 31 March 2015.
- "IIIT-Dharwad LOCATION".
- "IIIT-Dharwad THE CAMPUS".
|This article about a university or college in Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|