Indiantown Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.41 sq mi (94.3 km2)|
|• Land||36.33 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.22%|
|Elevation||843 ft (257 m)|
|• Density||19.6/sq mi (7.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61314, 61356, 61368, 61379, 61421|
|GNIS feature ID||0429169|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.41 square miles (94.3 km2), of which 36.33 square miles (94.1 km2) (or 99.78%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.22%) is water.
- Tiskilwa (west half)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Catholic, Mount Bloom, Oak Hill, Saint Marys and Willow Springs.
- Menno-Haven Lake
- Bradford Community Unit School District 1
- Bureau Valley Community Unit School District 340
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 73
- State Senate District 37
- "Indiantown Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Wyanet Township||Princeton Township|
|Macon Township||Arispie Township|
|Milo Township||Wheatland Township|