Ohio Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||38.11 sq mi (98.7 km2)|
|• Land||38.1 sq mi (99 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||840 ft (256 m)|
|• Density||21.6/sq mi (8.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61328, 61330, 61349, 61356|
|GNIS feature ID||0429480|
Ohio Township is one of twenty-five townships in Bureau County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 823 and it contained 383 housing units. Ohio Township changed its name from Richland Township in June, 1850.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 38.11 square miles (98.7 km2), of which 38.1 square miles (99 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Ohio and Union.
Airports and landing strips
- Albrecht Airport
- Zea Mays Field
- Ohio Consolidated Grade School District 17
- Ohio Community High School District 505
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Ohio Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||East Grove Township, Lee County||May Township, Lee County|
|Walnut Township||Lamoille Township|
|Bureau Township||Dover Township||Berlin Township|