List of airports in Serbia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Airports with number of passengers served in 2015 and 2016.
|Rank||Airport||City||IATA / ICAO||2015||2016||Change|
|1||Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport||Belgrade||BEG / LYBE||4,776,110||4,924,992||3%|
|2||Niš Constantine the Great Airport||Niš||INI / LYNI||36,200||124,917||345%|
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Serbia
- List of airlines of Serbia
- List of airports by ICAO code: L#LY – Serbia and Montenegro
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Europe#Serbia
Notes and references
|a.||^ Kosovo is the subject of a territorial dispute between the Republic of Kosovo and the Republic of Serbia. The Republic of Kosovo unilaterally declared independence on 17 February 2008, but Serbia continues to claim it as part of its own sovereign territory. The two governments began to normalise relations in 2013, as part of the Brussels Agreement. Kosovo has received formal recognition as an independent state from 111 out of 193 United Nations member states.|
- Map of airports in Serbia with asphalt - concrete runways
- (Serbian) AERODROMI u PDF formatu
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.