Old Dundas Road Falls
|Old Dundas Road Falls|
|Type||Complex Ribbon Cascade|
|Total height||24 m (79 ft)|
|Total width||10 m (33 ft)|
From Highway 403 take the Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway exit and keep to the right to merge onto Rousseaux Street. At the "T" intersection turn right onto Wilson Street East. Turn left onto Montgomery Road and turn right at the stop sign onto Old Dundas Road. Go through the next three-way stop, Lion's Club Road, and park on the gravel shoulder. Carefully walk back uphill to the bend on the Old Dundas Road. The waterfall is on the north-east corner of the bend.
- "Hamilton Naturalist's Club: Protecting Nature since 1919". (www.hamiltonnature.org/). Retrieved 2008-08-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamilton, Ontario.|
- Hamilton- "The Waterfall Capital of the World" (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca)
- Bruce Trail (www.brucetrail.org)
- Vintage Postcards: Waterfalls in and around Hamilton, Ontario
- Hamilton Waterfall Map PDF. (http://map.hamilton.ca)
- Map: Hamilton Waterfalls (www.hamiltonnature.org)
|This Ontario geographical article about a location in the Golden Horseshoe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|