Aéroport de Quimper-Cornouaille
|Operator||SEAQC – Société d'Exploitation de l'Aéroport de Quimper Cornouaille|
|Elevation AMSL||297 ft / 91 m|
Location of the Brittany region within France
Source: French AIP
Quimper–Cornouaille Airport (French: Aéroport de Quimper-Cornouaille) (IATA: UIP, ICAO: LFRQ), also known as Quimper–Pluguffan Airport (French: Aérodrome de Quimper Pluguffan), is an airport located in Pluguffan and 5.5 km southwest of Quimper, both communes of the Finistère département in the Brittany région of France.
Airlines and destinations
operated by HOP!
operated by BA CityFlyer
- LFRQ – Quimper Pluguffan. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 12 October 2017.
Media related to Quimper–Cornouaille Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Quimper–Cornouaille Airport (official site)
- Aéroport de Quimper - Cornouaille (Union des Aéroports Français) (in French)
- Airport information for LFRQ at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Current weather for LFRQ at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for UIP at Aviation Safety Network
|This Brittany geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|