|Type||Fritter, street food|
|Place of origin||Germany|
|Region or state||Rheinland|
Reibekuchen (listen (help·info)) are German potato pancakes, also known as Kartoffelpuffer (listen (help·info)). They are common in many areas of Germany, the name "Reibekuchen" being characteristic to the Rheinland area. Reibekuchen may be served with apple sauce, pumpernickel bread, treacle, or with Maggi-brand seasoning sauce. They are often sold at street fairs and markets, such as Christmas markets in Germany.
- "Der Kartoffelpuffer und seine mundartlichen Bezeichnungen | GFDS".
- "Riefkuukskes". Smulweb (in Dutch). 1 February 2001. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "Riefkuukskes van mijn Achterhoekse oma" (in Dutch). Albert Heijn. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "De Biezen". Nijmegen City (in Dutch). Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- Donders, Mike. "Het buurtgevoel van Jan Linders". De Nijmeegse Stadskrant (in Dutch). Retrieved 30 September 2013.